User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Jailbreak possible Rule change suggestion.

On most maps on the JB server at least one cell has a vent, And a big issue that has come up due to a rule change is "Cts" allowed to break the vent from the other side of the vent, For example the vent is in a cell and it takes you too the armoury, Recently the rule change allows ct's to break the other side in amory, This practically, Making it very difficult for T's to rebel, I find this rule very unneccecary, and should be removed.
    Dislikes Ayto, Rekty, SupporterApexLock, TinyMuffinLord, Fwuzzy disliked this post

Yeah, Ts need to have all the advantages they can get. Why doesn't every map just have a T armory in one big cell for all the Ts to rebel if they want. /s

Maybe instead of taking the most obvious choice of going into the vent right away and dying, you use your brain a little bit or work with your team to rebel. Just saying.
    Last edited by Nick; 09-10-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    Likes Rogue Sniper, Ayto, Advisorcrc1225, Chidori liked this post
    Dislikes sgtdan707 disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

If you keep going the same route why would they not counter this by being proactive and just wait til they hear the vent break then rush from the exit they continuously see people go?
    Last edited by Rogue Sniper; 09-10-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Phones n typos

why are these posts so t0xic
    Likes AdvisorThorium, SupporterApexLock, TinyMuffinLord, Matz liked this post

Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

It used to be a rule, I was more just wondering why it was changed.

Well, you were wondering more than why it was changed. You were saying you wanted this rule to be removed. It dumbs down the gamemode if you are just saying "I want a vent that leads straight into armory that Guards can't do anything about so I can get a gun every single round!"

Use your wits and cunning to rebel sometimes. You might end up enjoying Jail more.
    Thanks SupporterNick, EpicFlamingos, TinyMuffinLord thanked for this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Likes SupporterNick, Ayto, Ouzi liked this post

That's going in my signature
    Thanks Rogue Sniper thanked for this post
    Likes Ayto, Dream, TinyMuffinLord liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

Sorry but -1. Even though I see what you are saying. The restriction of not camping in a restricted place for CT (like armoury) makes this suggestion a bit overdo. When CTs hear the vents breaking.. it is pretty obvious there are rebellers in vents and thus they break em from other side and try to kill em. I feel that there are maps where CTs are at disadvantages as well. That's why there are votes for map changes.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast