User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we remove ttt_closequarters_pg_v4? (Please state why below)

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, remove it

16 55.17%
  • No, we should keep it

13 44.83%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Dont remove it, learn the rules instead

Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    no i dont agree the map, is great, but we should just remove the T rooms instead, for i know, thats the problem, for people do have fun in it, and people only rdm on the map, cuz they dont see what is happening, and when i play on the map, i can spot people when they dont follow the rules, if i have the right tools of videos i could report them, but when admin is on, i just report every single rdm i see, for alot of new people and people who play it on basis never use it, cuz no admins are not always on, for one day i had to contact admins 3 times in a row, before one stayed, or more came and stayed, for all this we are talking about here is legit, just some rdm in general basis, for i see it everyday

thats just me thinking, and i do ofcourse report when i can, and i know the person rdms or ghost or hack to more rounds before i record, so i can get the right notes normally.

BeastTheNinja
    So the problem with this map lies in the fact that it is very difficult, if not impossible at times to admin. Too many rdm reports. Taking t rooms out also wouldn't necessarily fix the problem, as the passage ways are conclusive to rdm as well. Taking t rooms out would mean a complete remake of the map, and I just don't see that happening.

Admin avoid that map, like divine said, because of the issues of constant rdm reports.
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious liked this post

@BeastTheNinja in my opinion the t room is the only thing great about the map, but there is a lot of rdm because of it, so yeah, I agree that we should remove the map and replace it with another map that might get the player base from 0-20 really fast.

Rip.pG

Quote Originally Posted by TehRaddish View Post
    So the problem with this map lies in the fact that it is very difficult, if not impossible at times to admin. Too many rdm reports. Taking t rooms out also wouldn't necessarily fix the problem, as the passage ways are conclusive to rdm as well. Taking t rooms out would mean a complete remake of the map, and I just don't see that happening.

Admin avoid that map, like divine said, because of the issues of constant rdm reports.
    i do completely agree, but when a T open the T room for all innos, they are allowed to kill and not all know that, so thats one of the reasons they report it all time, and i just keep saying its not rdm. but yeah if i ofcourse was admin i would feel the problem still, i just love the map too much

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Some very good points being raised in this thread, as @Divine said, it is literally avoided by admins, which is a testament in its self. @LordClouds, good response aswell

Just RTV..?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

It’s not as simple as just rtv because people on the server actually like the map and it’s their favorite map so a lot of the times we end up playing until time is up.
    Likes Simon, CtrlAltDelicious, TehRaddish liked this post

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

Thanks @BeastTheNinja for your response. Aside from the plethora of issues, I do agree that the Traitor Room is undoubtedly one of the main problems. However, I'm not entirely positive that it is possible to remove this feature itself. From an administrator standpoint, it is effortless to evaluate a single player violating a server rule. However, it is proved difficult to moderate when you have an overabundance of reports simultaneously coming in at once (4-5). Additionally, this requires that you take time to review third party tools (videos etc), sit in spectate to watch those videos as well as following up with players and before you know it you are backed up like a McDonalds Drive Thru on a Friday night. On a side note, I have sent you a friend request so that you can contact me about any issues in-game.

Thanks again @BeastTheNinja
    Last edited by CtrlAltDelicious; 09-04-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    Likes TehRaddish liked this post

Poll has been added to the thread for easy voting, but, do keep the discussion going! This is very healthy.
    Thanks TehRaddish thanked for this post

Default Opinions on ttt_closequarters_pg_v4?

The map with its rdms it just South Park v2 with people rdming of location/sound

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast