User Tag List

Default Warday in Warday

On Clouds, you can only do warday in 2 spots, soccer and maze. Why can't we do warday in warday? Why can't CT's just stay at the CT spawn?

Its hard to force all the T's into Warday room. Best bet is to try to rush t's into warday room then call Warday in warden menu before the timer goes out. Even then it still might be hard to have all the T's inside the warday room with rebellers on the map.

I do agree that there should be a way to have a Warday called by Warden and have it located in the clouds Warday Room. Currently we use that Warday room as a normal game and stop once 50% of T's die, which is pretty bland.

Warday Disco? Or maybe Bhop? I’ll have to try once I get back home from vacation
    =(e)= 5/14/2018
    =(eG)= 7/6/2018
    =(eGO)= 10/13/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Tethys View Post
    Warday Disco? Or maybe Bhop? I’ll have to try once I get back home from vacation
    There quite small areas.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    There quite small areas.
    ...So? Traitor on SpyvSpy is just as small if not smaller but it's done there on half the wardays called on that map

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    ...So? Traitor on SpyvSpy is just as small if not smaller but it's done there on half the wardays called on that map
    Ueah because it has a small area Bhop/disco on clouds is small and open, you dont have much cover. In warday you need some cover from the 30 ts, being to reload or change your angle etc.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

No, we shall not allow this since it is a closed off, one entrance teleporter.

Cheers!
    Thanks Jacko thanked for this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)=™ Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)=™ Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)=™ Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)=™ Ashley'<3 ƒαмoμs left the game ("Treason")