User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread: CT Bans

Then here, learn SourcePawn, write a plugin that connects to a MySQL database, hook into player connecting, check if they have a CT ban time, start a timer when they have spawned and suspend the timer when they're dead, update the time left in the database on timer suspened.

Boom, problem solved.

but imma let you in on a lil secret, there is no resources to modify jail plugins right now so you're gonna have to just deal with the current situation. just tell an admin to CT ban or server ban a player or request it on the forums. you have the ability as do all people who have forum accounts, let alone the internet, to do so.
    Likes teimyw8 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by WaSe View Post
    I personally would like to see it if stacker sprayers were perma banned from ct and then a 1 week global ban.

If they want to spray a stack they want to play our server/don't belong on the server or part of the community.
    There is no reason why anyone that cares one once to spray down a stack
    yeah but then there are less players on the server
    Likes Rogue Sniper liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    It depends, Mass freekill is just 3+ freekills. Sometimes people will hear a wrong command and start shooting but stop and apologize or maybe throw a molly in vents on accident. That should just be a CT ban to learn

If you become CT, get an ak or Negev and start mowing down that should be a temp glob ban then perma.
    You can tell if it's intentional or not

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    how do you through a molly in vents on accident

Quote Originally Posted by teimyw8 View Post
    yeah but then there are less players on the server
    ban them all
    Likes Rogue Sniper liked this post

Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

Quote Originally Posted by teimyw8 View Post
    how do you through a molly in vents on accident
    you dont
    Likes TheUnderDog liked this post

Iím locking the discussion for now - thank you for the opinions everyone. Iíve let CS Leadership know that the thread needs attention and they will be coming to it with a conclusion in the next few hours (probably). Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5