User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    So the JB FAQ is pretty helpful as a reference and I'm no AT person but these things are common misconceptions that many CTs do on JB
    Again I'm not an AT member so if the rules are wrong my bad, if the rules have changed since the EGO/PG merger maybe these rules don't count anymore

1. Cts are camping vent cell when they grind up against it
    Duny said on the pG fourms and its still a pretty big problem on jb_dojo

"If vents are open and the cell doors are still closed but the Guard is waiting until the cell doors open with their face on the cell door then it would be another definition of camping a vent cell"

https://www.prestige-gaming.org/threads/70898/

2. There is no default knifing distance for freedays and warden has to call it out

Tora (Fate) pointed out in the rules it doesnt state a default knifing distance for freedays or anyday really, so wardens with no mic call a freeday and cts spray down anyone near them because they assume theres a "default knifing distance of 3" but the rule just stated to tell Ts to back off and if they don't after a reasonable amount of time you can kill them

3. There is no 3 second rule

Just a big one and its dying down but many CTs and Ts complain that a gaurd didn't give them "3 seconds" to complete the action when it really says a reasonable amount of time. Most admins know this rule but the chat spam and sometimes the steam chat spam happens
    Are these sugestions that are supposed to be added, or are you saying that they don't exist and your making an arguement? (No offense I just don't understand) If so than that's a bit dumb to say there is no knifing distance, it will just cause more mayhem and thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    We don't care until the misconceptions make us wait 8 minutes.
    That's a blunt and rather rude way of putting it but your second part is mostly correct from what I've seen.
    People like the rules when they can abuse them and it doesn't affect them, but the second that someone abuses the rules to do something cancer as warden or guard and kill them, they immediately get upset, start spamming admin chat and saying rules are bad.
    Most of the rules are not bad, there are some things that could be changed to make things better in my opinion, but the majority of stuff is ok. Compared to when I first started playing, the rules have come a long way.
    I really don't like the idea of adding more stuff to the FAQ, it's big enough as is. I think people should just start using their heads a bit more.
    Last edited by Custom Stats; 08-28-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    Likes Advisorcrc1225, TinyMuffinLord liked this post

You guys keep wanting more rules, but more rules causes issues with the player base. They enjoy the freedom from rules and enforcement so its not hard to keep it that way.

Common sense would solve so many of these issues that and stop being so kill hungry as a CT.

Some player is an inch out of the marker? Let it go...
    Some player is 2 seconds late to a room or marker? Let it go..
    Some player accidentally twitched or jumped or crouched? Let it go...

Basically, make like Elsa...

AND

LET

IT

GO

Thanks EpicFlamingos, TinyMuffinLord, Jacko thanked for this post
    Likes Advisorcrc1225, Yokai, Ayto, Yehhp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    You guys keep wanting more rules, but more rules causes issues with the player base. They enjoy the freedom from rules and enforcement so its not hard to keep it that way.

Common sense would solve so many of these issues that and stop being so kill hungry as a CT.

AND

LET

IT

GO

See, this guy gets it.

Thanks for the common sense. Seems to be a shortage around here imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post

AND

LET

IT

GO

Since you and vayz either can't understand the post, I'll be blunt
    WHERE
    DA
    DID
    I
    SUGGESTING
    A
    NEW
    RULE?????
    I'm asking these misconceptions be added into the faq to help clear them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokai View Post
    See, this guy gets it.

Thanks for the common sense. Seems to be a shortage around here imo.
    No he doesn't, common sense is a shortage I agree since reading the title isn't something people do anymore I guess
    Last edited by Matrix; 08-29-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayz View Post
    Are these sugestions that are supposed to be added, or are you saying that they don't exist and your making an arguement? (No offense I just don't understand) If so than that's a bit dumb to say there is no knifing distance, it will just cause more mayhem and thats all.
    These are ****ing misconceptions, not new rules, there the same rules as before that people love changing. Yes the no knifing distance would be mayhem hence why wardens declare one
    DA dum tshhh

If you want a default knifing distance, add a new ****ing thread

There’s an edit button and a multi quote button on eGO forums fyi.

FAQs should be used to define terms, AKA stuff like what is the Jailbreak gamemode? What is freekilling? What is baiting? What are CT areas? What does last request mean?

If you have to define rules then they were not written clear enough in the first place or they may be too vague.

But here I’ll humor you about the three rules and some common sense on how to deal with them.

1) Why are you in front of cells before they open, you’re baiting by being too close to the Ts

2) Why are you on the same level as the Ts and not in CTs areas that are away from the Ts? Or why are you so close to the Ts anyways as you have a gun and it shoots projectiles? You shouldn’t bait the Ts and if they’re running at you they’re gonna knife you so...

3) Common sense, just give them time and don’t be so trigger happy. Obviously not everyone will think this but you as another CT can help change the mindset to be a bit more lenient towards the Ts and help change the depressing attitudes of killing for minor things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast