User Tag List

Thread: !playtime

Post !playtime

I believe there should be a command named !playtime.

The text it will show when typed (ONLY SHOWN TO YOU)

[player] has 21 days, 48 minutes and 36 seconds total time played on Jailbreak.
    [player] has 6.5 days, 33 minutes, and 19 seconds total time spent alive on Jailbreak.

The reason I say this is because firstly it's very interesting to see your total playtime without going on gameme, but as a newer player or just a curious veteran it'd be interesting to know how much time you've been behind the mouse and keyboard. Also, there is a CT queue prioriy and some new players get frustrated because they're only updated hourly. They'd like to know exactly how much longer until they can be a CT.

Should be a simple script to write but who knows.
    Dislikes AdvisorDrewerth, Simon, Daa disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraboy View Post
    I believe there should be a command named !playtime.

The text it will show when typed (ONLY SHOWN TO YOU)

[player] has 21 days, 48 minutes and 36 seconds total time played on Jailbreak.
    [player] has 6.5 days, 33 minutes, and 19 seconds total time spent alive on Jailbreak.

The reason I say this is because firstly it's very interesting to see your total playtime without going on gameme, but as a newer player or just a curious veteran it'd be interesting to know how much time you've been behind the mouse and keyboard. Also, there is a CT queue prioriy and some new players get frustrated because they're only updated hourly. They'd like to know exactly how much longer until they can be a CT.

Should be a simple script to write but who knows.

yea that would be a great command

Quote Originally Posted by Rekty View Post
    Use prestigegaming.gameme
    To my knowledge that does not show alive time.

If you want to look at these kinds of stats you can use our gameme page, not really a point to have it on the server if it's easily accessible here~

~Closed