User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default 3 Additions to JB FAQ

So the JB FAQ is pretty helpful as a reference and I'm no AT person but these things are common misconceptions that many CTs do on JB
    Again I'm not an AT member so if the rules are wrong my bad, if the rules have changed since the EGO/PG merger maybe these rules don't count anymore

1. Cts are camping vent cell when they grind up against it
    Duny said on the pG fourms and its still a pretty big problem on jb_dojo

"If vents are open and the cell doors are still closed but the Guard is waiting until the cell doors open with their face on the cell door then it would be another definition of camping a vent cell"

https://www.prestige-gaming.org/threads/70898/

2. There is no default knifing distance for freedays and warden has to call it out

Tora (Fate) pointed out in the rules it doesnt state a default knifing distance for freedays or anyday really, so wardens with no mic call a freeday and cts spray down anyone near them because they assume theres a "default knifing distance of 3" but the rule just stated to tell Ts to back off and if they don't after a reasonable amount of time you can kill them

3. There is no 3 second rule

Just a big one and its dying down but many CTs and Ts complain that a gaurd didn't give them "3 seconds" to complete the action when it really says a reasonable amount of time. Most admins know this rule but the chat spam and sometimes the steam chat spam happens
    Thanks Dream thanked for this post
    Likes nehrdz, Light Souls liked this post
    Dislikes Corrupted, Dackep disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    3. There is no 3 second rule
    Did not know that.
    Thanks Matrix thanked for this post

Everything here is based on opinions. Except the third one. The third one makes no sense.

1. As a guard, it is my purpose to pursue rebellers, camping vents would be if we were watching while its not open. Its only pursuing the suspected secret that might have rebellers in it.

2. If the T is obviously trying to kill you, you can try to kill him back. Its one knifing distance. It basically shows you that he has intention to kill you. Simple enough?

3. The 3 seconds rule is one of those rules that can't really be monitored, but is expected to be respected and followed. Although i've been killed by such cts not realizing what afk freeze means or not counting to 3 seconds properly, i mostly wont report it as its kind of annoying to follow as a guard.
    Removing it will induce more freekills.

The rules have NOT changed since we merged with eGO. If we did, most players would stop playing, and most servers would die. We are breathing new life into this community because abdul had other things to do in real life.

Also, if the rules did change, i'm pretty sure we wouldn't follow them.
    Dislikes TinyMuffinLord, Ultraboy disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dackep View Post
    Everything here is based on opinions. Except the third one. The third one makes no sense.

1. As a guard, it is my purpose to pursue rebellers, camping vents would be if we were watching while its not open. Its only pursuing the suspected secret that might have rebellers in it.

2. If the T is obviously trying to kill you, you can try to kill him back. Its one knifing distance. It basically shows you that he has intention to kill you. Simple enough?

3. The 3 seconds rule is one of those rules that can't really be monitored, but is expected to be respected and followed. Although i've been killed by such cts not realizing what afk freeze means or not counting to 3 seconds properly, i mostly wont report it as its kind of annoying to follow as a guard.

The rules have NOT changed since we merged with eGO. If we did, most players would stop playing, and most servers would die. We are breathing new life into this community because abdul had other things to do in real life.

Wow there's some blatantly wrong stuff.

For 2), that's absolutely not true whatsoever, you can't just kill someone because it looks like they're going to kill you, or because they're close to you. You need to tell them to back away first and if they don't, then you can kill them. There's no "one knifing distance" or anything like that. There wasn't in pG, and as far as I know that hasn't changed in eGO either.

For point 3), I strongly disagree (and by strongly disagree I mean that it's in the rules), there are some commands where you need more or less time to pursue it, 3 seconds is just a time that was silently agreed on by everyone as being the most fair amount of time, but if you see a T deliberately going out of their way to not pursue the command then you can kill them if they aren't even attempting to pursue.
    I honestly don't even see why we need 3 seconds to AFK freeze, just take your hands off your keyboard and mouse lol

1) is so ****ing iffy, when it got asked to me in pG, I honestly had no clue, and I'm still iffy on it. I personally don't see an issue with it, people have been doing it since I first started playing, and I don't think it should be changed now, but again, no idea.

Also, the rules have had some pretty big updates since I first started playing, and we're still consistently in the top 10 CSGO servers on gametracker, so saying that people will stop playing is completely false.
    Thanks Matrix, AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, TinyMuffinLord thanked for this post
    Likes Ultraboy liked this post

I mean on minecraft if you go up up to vent cell to check if it's open than its baiting. Carter asked mayhem if its baiting and he did agree, he said your not allowed to push your face onto the cells just to check if its open, im sure the same thing goes with dojo. Camping the vent cell on dojo is a really big problem. Instead of camping vents, what I do is I go above the vent cell, let people go in and than pursue the vent, I know that they won't go that far anyways, im pursuing them without even camping it, I would recomend doing that, its more fair for the both sides, the t's have a chance to rebel, but also have a chance to die. Better than camping it because than everyone will literly hate you.
    Last edited by Corrupted; 08-25-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Deadass, the rules are fine Iím high key tired of these kind of posts.

I just wish people would stop complaining and play the game. If you plan on rebelling, are currently a rebeller, etc. you have no room to complain about Guards camping vent cells, because you are the reason they do it. Itís your fault if you bumrush the vents on Dojo and die because you know half the guards are watching it.

If you die when you are rebelling or trying to rebel donít be a sore loser about it. If you are going to complain and whine every time you die and say someone broke a rule blah blah, then do us all a favor and donít rebel.

Donít be a dick and give the Tís time to pursue the order, nobody likes a cancer guard.

Just please play the game, and try to be more creative with your rebelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayto View Post
    Deadass, the rules are fine I’m high key tired of these kind of posts.

I just wish people would stop complaining and play the game. If you plan on rebelling, are currently a rebeller, etc. you have no room to complain about Guards camping vent cells, because you are the reason they do it. It’s your fault if you bumrush the vents on Dojo and die because you know half the guards are watching it.

If you die when you are rebelling or trying to rebel don’t be a sore loser about it. If you are going to complain and whine every time you die and say someone broke a rule blah blah, then do us all a favor and don’t rebel.

Don’t be a dick and give the T’s time to pursue the order, nobody likes a cancer guard.

Just please play the game, and try to be more creative with your rebelling.
    Where am I suggesting a new rule? I'm literally giving a reference for players to use and my hope it gets added to the FAQ if it's correct

Quote Originally Posted by Vayz View Post
    I mean on minecraft if you go up up to vent cell to check if it's open than its baiting. Carter asked mayhem if its baiting and he did agree, he said your not allowed to push your face onto the cells just to check if its open, im sure the same thing goes with dojo. Camping the vent cell on dojo is a really big problem. Instead of camping vents, what I do is I go above the vent cell, let people go in and than pursue the vent, I know that they won't go that far anyways, im pursuing them without even camping it, I would recomend doing that, its more fair for the both sides, the t's have a chance to rebel, but also have a chance to die. Better than camping it because than everyone will literly hate you.

What I do is I go above the vent cell, let people go in and than pursue the vent, I know that they won't go that far anyways, im pursuing them without even camping it,

Camping doesn't mean killing necessarily, if you stay on to and let them go in you will eventually kill them as soon as there a few steps in. It's just as bad as having an awp scooped in, just a bit more delayed

Quote Originally Posted by Dackep View Post

And this is why you deserve a CT ban if you just admitted to killing ts for pretty much looking at you in a funny way

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    What I do is I go above the vent cell, let people go in and than pursue the vent, I know that they won't go that far anyways, im pursuing them without even camping it,

Camping doesn't mean killing necessarily, if you stay on to and let them go in you will eventually kill them as soon as there a few steps in. It's just as bad as having an awp scooped in, just a bit more delayed
    Yes but they still have a chance to rebel, if a T is standing there with a usp, he can easly kill the ct's, or if armory is open. It's a diffrence

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast