User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    I think putting a rule on this isn’t really going to solve anything. If the warden wants to add a greater chance of survival for Ts they can. They always have that option. However, putting a restricition on something that is luck based just doesn’t make sense where luck based games are something that isn’t supposed to be controlled. For example: roulette. If all ts but one go to the red side and red dies the one on blue gets lr. That’s what really makes it luck based. However, forcing T’s to split up in half just seems pointless and ruins the purpose of luck based games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thats a 50% chance not a 11% chance...
    Thanks Matrix thanked for this post
     

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sopheyy View Post
    I hate this myself. I really, REALLY hate it.
    But it doesn't happen THAT often, so I guess it's just learning to live with it.
    Come on late night 1-2 AM CST (Server Time)

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Ye, you right. 10 years on Jail, all of it to help kill it. Ya caught me, ya caught the jail killer. Those 4000+ hours making Jail maps, just a ruse to help kill it. The 4000+ hours on CS:S and CS:GO jail, all part of the plan to help kill it. Those 4 years as Jail advisor for eGO, all lies, just wanted to kill it. Damn, ya finally caught me when no one else has.






    Jailbreak is rank 6 of all CSGO servers in the world. Obviously the majority of the player base is fine with the current rule set and current games allowed. You seem in the minority.

    Maybe, just maybe, when you're warden, don't play games you hate and encourage people to do better. We can add rule after rule to the server, but in the end, it doesn't even matter if the player base and admins on the server do not adhere to them...
    I never said you wanted to kill it but from your statement as long as the population and ratings are fine the server is ok

    I'm not here to argue how good the server is right now, I play on it (if the server was claimed on Gametracker I could give you the total amount of time). The rule im proposing wouldn't restrict any built-in map games, but would stop some wardens who think its funny to play these low-probability chance games. You can't expect every warden to be good and follow the "golden rule"

  4. #24

    Default

    I'm sorry you and others do not enjoy it when wardens make you play a game you don't enjoy. I agree, it sucks having to do something you don't like, but that's how it works as a prisoner in Jail. The fact is, that you as a prisoner do have the opportunity to rebel regardless if the outcome is favorable to you or the guards. It is clear to me, based of what I've read, that it is such a very select amount of wardens that do this (or similar actions), that making a rule for those few just seems overbearing and excessive.

    If the server rank and population is healthy then yes, the server is fine for the majority playing regardless if you disagree with the definition of good. You and others might not believe that the current state of Jail is in fact good or doing fine or healthy but its true. Despite the fact that many people enjoy the server, there are always going to be those that do not. Personally, I do not playing on the server due to: the rules which don't make sense to me, the majority of the players who I cannot stand, the maps that do not feel like Jail maps to me, and lastly, the effort it takes containing the drama and noise that arise from the aforementioned reasons. Therefore, to have fun, I do the simple thing of not playing on the server as why would or should I play on a server I would not enjoy?

    I can sit here and go talk to Yehhp and Bolton and tell them I think there needs to be 100 new rules, new maps, and we need to change plugins how I see fit but I am in the minority and really changing the server for a few people will cause people to not want to play if they don't agree with the changes. If there's enough noise being made by enough players about something then at that time a new rule, plugin, map, guide, or whatever would be something that gets done.

    I put in my ten years, I did my time and still do my time by making maps for Jail, as its also one of my many hobbies. To be quite honest, I could easily sit in there every day for 3 - 4 hours after work wasting my time to try and change the server to something I more enjoy. However, the fact remains that if the majority like it as is then I can't change them, new rules won't change them, its up to them as individuals to change if they decide it.

    If you are not liking a warden or batch of players or map that is running at the time based on things they do, then do not play for an hour or two. Find something else to do in the mean time then reconnect when you see the map changed or those players who you don't like have left.

    A piece of advice from someone who spent too much time on Jail, or in reality, too much time on one server: find other things in life you like to do. Do those things when you don't feel like playing Jail.
    Likes Advisorcrc1225, sopheyy, teimyw8, Yokai liked this post
     

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    I'm sorry you and others do not enjoy it when wardens make you play a game you don't enjoy. I agree, it sucks having to do something you don't like, but that's how it works as a prisoner in Jail. The fact is, that you as a prisoner do have the opportunity to rebel regardless if the outcome is favorable to you or the guards. It is clear to me, based of what I've read, that it is such a very select amount of wardens that do this (or similar actions), that making a rule for those few just seems overbearing and excessive.

    If the server rank and population is healthy then yes, the server is fine for the majority playing regardless if you disagree with the definition of good. You and others might not believe that the current state of Jail is in fact good or doing fine or healthy but its true. Despite the fact that many people enjoy the server, there are always going to be those that do not. Personally, I do not playing on the server due to: the rules which don't make sense to me, the majority of the players who I cannot stand, the maps that do not feel like Jail maps to me, and lastly, the effort it takes containing the drama and noise that arise from the aforementioned reasons. Therefore, to have fun, I do the simple thing of not playing on the server as why would or should I play on a server I would not enjoy?

    I can sit here and go talk to Yehhp and Bolton and tell them I think there needs to be 100 new rules, new maps, and we need to change plugins how I see fit but I am in the minority and really changing the server for a few people will cause people to not want to play if they don't agree with the changes. If there's enough noise being made by enough players about something then at that time a new rule, plugin, map, guide, or whatever would be something that gets done.

    I put in my ten years, I did my time and still do my time by making maps for Jail, as its also one of my many hobbies. To be quite honest, I could easily sit in there every day for 3 - 4 hours after work wasting my time to try and change the server to something I more enjoy. However, the fact remains that if the majority like it as is then I can't change them, new rules won't change them, its up to them as individuals to change if they decide it.

    If you are not liking a warden or batch of players or map that is running at the time based on things they do, then do not play for an hour or two. Find something else to do in the mean time then reconnect when you see the map changed or those players who you don't like have left.

    A piece of advice from someone who spent too much time on Jail, or in reality, too much time on one server: find other things in life you like to do. Do those things when you don't feel like playing Jail.
    damn inspirational

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Come on late night 1-2 AM CST (Server Time)
    I did quite a lot. Now I'm starting college soon, and I'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule. Seeing as I'm in europe, 1-2 AM server time would be early morning for me - and morning jailbreak just isn't my cup of tea. Trust me though, I've played those hours a lot. I know. It sucks. Learn to live with it, or choose not to and leave.
    Likes Yokai liked this post
     

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    I'm sorry you and others do not enjoy it when wardens make you play a game you don't enjoy. I agree, it sucks having to do something you don't like, but that's how it works as a prisoner in Jail. The fact is, that you as a prisoner do have the opportunity to rebel regardless if the outcome is favorable to you or the guards. It is clear to me, based of what I've read, that it is such a very select amount of wardens that do this (or similar actions), that making a rule for those few just seems overbearing and excessive.

    If the server rank and population is healthy then yes, the server is fine for the majority playing regardless if you disagree with the definition of good. You and others might not believe that the current state of Jail is in fact good or doing fine or healthy but its true. Despite the fact that many people enjoy the server, there are always going to be those that do not. Personally, I do not playing on the server due to: the rules which don't make sense to me, the majority of the players who I cannot stand, the maps that do not feel like Jail maps to me, and lastly, the effort it takes containing the drama and noise that arise from the aforementioned reasons. Therefore, to have fun, I do the simple thing of not playing on the server as why would or should I play on a server I would not enjoy?

    I can sit here and go talk to Yehhp and Bolton and tell them I think there needs to be 100 new rules, new maps, and we need to change plugins how I see fit but I am in the minority and really changing the server for a few people will cause people to not want to play if they don't agree with the changes. If there's enough noise being made by enough players about something then at that time a new rule, plugin, map, guide, or whatever would be something that gets done.

    I put in my ten years, I did my time and still do my time by making maps for Jail, as its also one of my many hobbies. To be quite honest, I could easily sit in there every day for 3 - 4 hours after work wasting my time to try and change the server to something I more enjoy. However, the fact remains that if the majority like it as is then I can't change them, new rules won't change them, its up to them as individuals to change if they decide it.

    If you are not liking a warden or batch of players or map that is running at the time based on things they do, then do not play for an hour or two. Find something else to do in the mean time then reconnect when you see the map changed or those players who you don't like have left.

    A piece of advice from someone who spent too much time on Jail, or in reality, too much time on one server: find other things in life you like to do. Do those things when you don't feel like playing Jail.
    qft
    Likes Yokai liked this post
     

  8. #28

    Default

    Good one, wardening after the first game is too easy, everyone just plays one game to either finish the game or get to lr.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Point of the game mode is to rebel and kill all the CTs, if as a T you get to LR, you lost the round. Its been this way since 2008... I don't understand people that have this mindset that getting to LR is a win for Ts/that player, its not...
    In my opinion you have 2 options as a T, you either rebel kill the ct's and possibly die, or you can play map games such as colours climb etc get lr, and than in lr you get to kill most of the ct's. Im more of a rebeler since allot of the wardens play stupid luck based games such as primary secondary melee or all that, that's fun for the ct's since most of the time t's will get lr, and they get to play map games without spectating the whole round. I also play t games depending on what map it is, if its peanut for example I might actually play games because it has some games I personally like.
    Dislikes Rogue Sniper disliked this post
     

  10. #30

    Default

    But I disagree with making a rule about how mant t's you need to play a luck based game since the ct's should also have fun in some sort of a way. The only thing I hate about jailbreak right now is that allot of people think that you can get ct win's by being cancer, which is not true you just need to be good as a ct but allot of people play as a ct just because they suck at games and at rebeling as a T.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •