User Tag List

Default (Forums) A little extra help for the contest ban sections.

Hey.

I can not tell you time after time after time when someone has contested their ban, and just put a link to their steam profile, their steam name, or even just a question mark.

Well, I think something could be added to the description where it would help people get their ID.

2018-08-04_LI.jpg Right in there.

Underneath the line, it should say, in the same font:

To find your SteamID, go to this site (https://steamidfinder.com/) and place the link to your steam profile into the box.
    To find you UniqueID, go to your Teamspeak, go to the upper right-hand corner, tools, identities, go down to the bottom layer of button on the screen that pop uped, hit "Go Advanced" and right above it, your UniqueID will pop up

Lemme know what you think. (And the wording isn't final)

-WaSe
    Likes Ayto, nehrdz, thorgot, Elitely, sopheyy liked this post

Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

This would really help as I know some players have trouble finding their steam ID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only change I'd make to your statement is that if they're gonna go to that site anyway, we actually need SteamID64. That's the ID we're looking for in MAUL.
    Likes Elitely liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    The only change I'd make to your statement is that if they're gonna go to that site anyway, we actually need SteamID64. That's the ID we're looking for in MAUL.
    Alright, that shouldn't change much. The site gives you the 64, I was going off of what was already there. Frankly, then the wording would need to be changed on the non-description text.
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

I don't really see this as a huge issue. I mean it would help but this is definitely a low-low priority. Most of the time it's very easy for leadership to find bans - It takes all of 2 seconds to pop the steam ID into a site and change it to the 64-bit ID, or search by handle. Most people contest the same day they are banned so it's right on the first page of bans.

Not to poop on the idea, any help with these is definitely a good thing, especially for GTA/CS who seem to have a TON daily. Just something that I don't think is really a massive hassle for leadership.