User Tag List

Default Longer the HG start time.

Issue:
    Sometimes on certain maps 45 seconds isn't enough to get into armoury and then find a spot to start HG with. For example on clouds if warden starts hg, opens cells and armoury, you have enough time to get an ak with a deagle and then run under high dive. I honestly don't think it's enough time to find a spot to start HG with. On HG you should find a spot to start with so that you just don't get camped, you wan't to find a spot where you and other players aren't too close to you and that you have a good distance to shoot them, not too close and not too far.

My suggestion:
    I think we should higher the time from 60-75 seconds. This is just so that people can find a spot to start of with and not instantly die because they didn't have enough time to find a spot and then two players just stare at each other untill hunger games actually starts and then blast each other. Causing the loosing T to wait through out the whole hunger games just because they didn't have enough time. I don't think that having 15-30 seconds extra is a lot and I actually think it's enough. It's not that big of a change but it would be quite useful in my opinion.
    Likes TinyMuffinLord liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Issue:
    Sometimes on certain maps 45 seconds isn't enough to get into armoury and then find a spot to start HG with. For example on clouds if warden starts hg, opens cells and armoury, you have enough time to get an ak with a deagle and then run under high dive. I honestly don't think it's enough time to find a spot to start HG with. On HG you should find a spot to start with so that you just don't get camped, you wan't to find a spot where you and other players aren't too close to you and that you have a good distance to shoot them, not too close and not too far.

My suggestion:
    I think we should higher the time from 60-75 seconds. This is just so that people can find a spot to start of with and not instantly die because they didn't have enough time to find a spot and then two players just stare at each other untill hunger games actually starts and then blast each other. Causing the loosing T to wait through out the whole hunger games just because they didn't have enough time. I don't think that having 15-30 seconds extra is a lot and I actually think it's enough. It's not that big of a change but it would be quite useful in my opinion.
    There is more than enough time.On Cloudes for example I'm able to get a gun from armory run to SURF portal and go in there just in time.If i do the shortcut(long jump to football field) I'm able to even go on to the surf island if i do it well enough.So no i say don't increase the time before HG starts.
    Hunger games ends rather quickly on most maps so players who got blasted because they couldn't find a spot in time have to wait like 3 minutes.I say leave as it is.
    You can get to the desired spot if you know the quickest way.
    Last edited by SneakyTurtle; 02-28-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyTurtle View Post
    There is more than enough time.On Cloudes for example I'm able to get a gun from armory run to SURF portal and go in there just in time.If i do the shortcut(long jump to football field) I'm able to even go on to the surf island if i do it well enough.So no i say don't increase the time before HG starts.
    Hunger games ends rather quickly on most maps so players who got blasted because they couldn't find a spot in time have to wait like 3 minutes.I say leave as it is.
    You can get to the desired spot if you know the quickest way.
    Yes but sometimes it's longer, 15-30 seconds more wouldn't do much. Also it's just so that people don't get camped off, you're running and then HG starts and then you die.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Maybe all ts that are in cells get teleported to armoury when a warden starts hg, was suggested before but i still think it's a good idea
    Likes Corrupted liked this post
    Dislikes SneakyTurtle disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Fondy View Post
    Maybe all ts that are in cells get teleported to armoury when a warden starts hg, was suggested before but i still think it's a good idea
    (i'm a good mapper AND a bad developer) to complete this you'll need to grab exact coordinates for all 18 CT spawn points on each map, input them via sourcepawn, add a teleport to each spawn point for unique player. if you tp them all to the same spawn point the entity will overload, causing the map to crash. if you mess up the coordinates, you'll be doing a teleport function on a non teleport entity resulting in a map crash. so this is possible, but unlikely.
    Thanks zimm thanked for this post
    Likes Simon liked this post

I have enough time 90% of the Hunger Games to get guns and get to the location i wanna be in.

In the new jailbreak update Ts are teleported to the armoury so this shouldn't really be an issue anymore.

~Closed