User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which of these best describes how you play TTT?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • "I play to win, nothing else matters."

    5 18.52%
  • "I just wanna have fun with my T round."

    8 29.63%
  • Some combination of those 2

    10 37.04%
  • Other (please explain)

    4 14.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11

    Default


    Kill every player I see that isn't a t using M4 or random SMGs.

  2. #12

    Default

    I'm just a Sneaky Snek
    =(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

  3. #13

    Default

    I never really know what I'm playing for. Sometimes it's the sake of just playing, sometimes its to goof off and have fun, and other times (very rarely), I will actually try to win. So it all just depends on the mood I am in how I will play.

  4. #14

    Default

    Two words. Dragon Elites.
    Protocol 1: Link to pilot. Protocol 2: Uphold the mission. Protocol 3: Protect the pilot. Protocol 4: Have fun.

  5. #15

  6. #16

  7. #17

    Default

    I literally just mess around for the most part, I go around offering people barrels and boxes, I'll make people whack explosive barrels that I'm holding with a crowbar. Just weird stuff.
    Midgetteer Leader!


  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    I never really know what I'm playing for. Sometimes it's the sake of just playing, sometimes its to goof off and have fun, and other times (very rarely), I will actually try to win. So it all just depends on the mood I am in how I will play.
    And other times, you find me and kill me with a melon launcher XD




    Member Status:
    =(e)= : 02/10/2018
    Gmod =(eG)=: 10/2/2018 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod =(eGO)=: 1/3/2019 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod EC: 1/4/2019 (Resigned 5/26/19)

    Active Status: Unkown

    "Spartans never die, they're just missing in action" - Carter-A259, Halo Reach





  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frosty4rock View Post
    And other times, you find me and kill me with a melon launcher XD
    Hey, I can't help it. I like shooting melons xD when it ever kills people that is -_-

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Hey, I can't help it. I like shooting melons xD when it ever kills people that is -_-
    Interesting, but they’ll never catch me, I’m too Sneaky
    =(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •