User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we increase the spawn times to five seconds?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 33.33%
  • No

8 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Why not display it on the MOTD (if applicable to TF2) or have a link to the discussion and a short description of what it's for be posted in one of those preset messages that show up in chat every now and then? The ones that show up every couple minutes with rules in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestar View Post
    Why not display it on the MOTD (if applicable to TF2) or have a link to the discussion and a short description of what it's for be posted in one of those preset messages that show up in chat every now and then? The ones that show up every couple minutes with rules in them.
    The MOTD one may not work, because a lot of people have it disabled (I sure do). Links don't quite work because copy and paste barely works and it would fill the chat. We COULD whip up a quick vote plugin where it could say "Should we increase the time? Type !vote" or something along those lines, that would open up a voting page that doesn't require a login. I don't think that would require an extreme amount of work (although I know little of sourcemod programming, it doesn't sound like a lot).

I can see why the Hightower crowd might want a longer time, but I agree with the others that 2Fort is just right the way it is.
    Likes Simon, Azalea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by DrkChocolate View Post
    I can see why the Hightower crowd might want a longer time, but I agree with the others that 2Fort is just right the way it is.
    how about the Dustbowl server, the respawn time on there is really long, the rounds are finished pretty fast
    =(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

I would def. want to get the input of the servers first, since they're the people keeping it alive. I think it's, personally, a good idea, but outside input is always welcome in my books.

Moving to completed.

~Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2