User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Quote Originally Posted by swmp6koala View Post
    i found a ladybug
    Fixed. I killed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Whatcha mean it's not possible?
    I think that what he means by this is: people can claim infinitely (because overclaiming isnít working, so they dinít need to worry about limiting the amount of claims the have). Since they can claim as much as they want, they can claim extremely far (further than a cannon w/ max power can shoot).
    Therefore, these bases are un-raidable.

I donít play on you guysí faction server, but have been playing factions on and off for a solid 5 years, so I can assist with anything you guys need, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitely View Post
    I think that what he means by this is: people can claim infinitely (because overclaiming isn’t working, so they din’t need to worry about limiting the amount of claims the have). Since they can claim as much as they want, they can claim extremely far (further than a cannon w/ max power can shoot).
    Therefore, these bases are un-raidable.

I don’t play on you guys’ faction server, but have been playing factions on and off for a solid 5 years, so I can assist with anything you guys need, just let me know.
    Overclaiming is working, though.... /f unclaim will work if they have too much land claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Overclaiming is working, though.... /f unclaim will work if they have too much land claimed.
    o usually you would put your own claim over their claim i never tried /f unclaim

Itís too ez for pZ_

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3