User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    I'm 99% sure only Faction Leaders can withdraw money from the Faction. But it is changeable.
    All inter-faction rank permissions are completely configurable by the faction leader depending on how they wish to structure their hierarchy.

Not sure if it is supposed to be that way, but I saw this mentioned in-game by Kinto:

"if you spawn in and die then you have to wait one hour to join a clan" So if a new player with 0 power dies before joining a clan, there is a cooldown
    Last edited by idk_lobsters; 07-11-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    Likes Soupy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    I'm 99% sure only Faction Leaders can withdraw money from the Faction. But it is changeable.
    /f perm list (show all available permissions)
    /f perm show (show current ranks/perms)
    /f perm set perm rank yes/no (Permission title) (Rank in faction) (Give access yes or no)
    Member Services NME Coordinator
    Here to help you! Send me a message here, or on steam, or discord.

Got event ideas or need help organizing an event? I may be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by ENFORCER_GAMING View Post
    Please turn off the little pings that let people know where claims are located. We all might as well have a beacon that says "Hey, im right here"
    /f map on

Allows you to run around the map with your chat filled with a ////// grid. This will start grey and change colors when you find another faction within a certain radius. Pink is ally, red is enemy, green is yours, white is neutral.

As you run around the map, your chat is spammed with the map auto-updating for every chunk you travel.
    Likes Syrus liked this post
    Dislikes Soupy disliked this post

Got event ideas or need help organizing an event? I may be able to help you out.

Alright, so I am going to split this reply into big two halves, bugs, and suggestions. Suggestions will be the things I think should be fixed, and bugs will be things I know should be fixed. It's going to be long, however I know how to fix every problem/suggestion/bug I post here, so if Leadership needs help, please let me know.

BUGS:
    - Shop is super unreliable, I believe the problem here is that item data isn't being considered, I don't know if this is player side, or server side.
    - Achievements show up in chat, super easy fix
    - When you die, essentials tells you that you can use /back to go back to your death point, even though you can't
    - Warzone area (outside of spawn) should be claimed to be warzone. Just a cosmetic/nice thing to have.
    - You can do /ver {tab} or /about {tab} and see list of plugins.
    - Disable the AFK message in chat since it kicks them anyways after the same amount of time.

SUGGESTIONS:
    I realize now I do this in Contact Leadership, doing so now.
    Last edited by PickleZ; 07-11-2018 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Moving suggestions to Contact Leadership

Admins can't do /ad to access admin chat in factions.
    Code:
    [22:30:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [uChat] You doesn't have permission to use channel Admin.

Clicking DS tag to "thank" people kicks you from the server. (Tested a day or two ago, not sure if it was fixed)

Overclaiming is not possible with the latest changes to claiming(when a faction has more claims than power). This makes raiding certain designed bases 100% impossible. SCP and LoudDolphin are great examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo5678 View Post
    Overclaiming is not possible with the latest changes to claiming(when a faction has more claims than power). This makes raiding certain designed bases 100% impossible. SCP and LoudDolphin are great examples.
    Whatcha mean it's not possible?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast