User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Default Green admin Tags

Hey,

Can we have the green admin tags back for admins, like we had on pG? It was the easiest way to see if somebody had special permissions. Also, it would open a way for full members without admin training to not be green, if you want that in the future.

[eGO] <GREEN
    [eG] < GREEN
    [e] < not green
    Name not green aswell!
    Only tagletters are green (DS still have their colors)
    Red for leadership+
    Last edited by Sampaio; 11-30-2018 at 06:22 AM. Reason: added a prefix
    Dislikes FurtenFur disliked this post

Yeah this would be awesome. It's definetly not difficult from a coding perspective either.

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    [eGO] <GREEN
    [eG] < GREEN
    [e] < not green
    Name not green aswell!
    Also making it not colored for when staff aren't trained would be cool
    Last edited by Jake; 07-08-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    Thanks Dream thanked for this post
    Likes Ayto liked this post

+1 please do, for its super esay
    Thanks JonnyBoy thanked for this post

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

i think this would be a good idea if it can be implemented but have different colors instead of just green.

=(e)=/pub- no color
    =(eG)=- light blue
    =(eGO)=-yellow
    Adviser/manger-purple
    Division Leader/Super Manager-red
    Community Manager-orange
    Directors-dark red/dark blue
    Tech-Black

the colors can change if needed but if its color coded players and other sill know what the others can do. for example if i was in a different division/ game (tf2) most of eGO time playing and then saw csgo was on sale and got it and started playing and saw mayhem for the first time i would know purple would be Adviser and he can respawn players if needed or slay if needed while if temper was on the server i would know yellow would have the same powers as me and i would know not to ask if he can slay/respawn if needed. Also if a person needs help from leadership on server they would know via the colors.

it would be cool if this was added but just my personal opinion of the color scheme thing
    Last edited by Eric; 07-08-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Likes Chidori, Temper, Ayto, Division LeaderAndrewW, EpicFlamingos and 4 others liked this post

=(e)= - 5/13/2010
    =(eG)= - 1/30/2014
    =(eG)= - 10/31/2017
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    i think this would be a good idea if it can be implemented but have different colors instead of just green.

=(e)=/pub- no color
    =(eG)=- light blue
    =(eGO)=-yellow
    Adviser/manger-purple
    Division Leader/Super Manager-red
    Community Manager-orange
    Directors-dark red/dark blue
    Tech-Black

the colors can change if needed but if its color coded players and other sill know what the others can do. for example if i was in a different division/ game (tf2) most of eGO time playing and then saw csgo was on sale and got it and started playing and saw mayhem for the first time i would know purple would be Adviser and he can respawn players if needed or slay if needed while if temper was on the server i would know yellow would have the same powers as me and i would know not to ask if he can slay/respawn if needed. Also if a person needs help from leadership on server they would know via the colors.

it would be cool if this was added but just my personal opinion of the color scheme thing
    This dude is on to something!

In pg any leadership role had red tags, I don't think you want to have too many colours as it can be confusing.

IDK what I would do if this gets implemented before the TTT server gets fixed
    Likes SupporterEric, sopheyy liked this post

this needs to be done before csgo ttt gets fixed because acording to @Mayhem Death said he would shoot him self
    =(e)= - 5/13/2010
    =(eG)= - 1/30/2014
    =(eG)= - 10/31/2017
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/2017

Yes please! Green tags for TRAINED junior and full members and red tags for Leadership+
    Likes Yehhp liked this post

I liked this as a feature on pG. The one issue I see here is that one of the dedicated supporter features for Source based games is being able to have a coloured name - we could run into impersonation issues here. Just one thing to think of. I'm all for having names stand out a bit. The other thing - right now when admins start messages in all chat with @ it is green - i think we need to be able to differentiate that somehow too.
    Likes sopheyy, O11 liked this post

Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast