User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    Ok, so I was thinking that we should have the ability to have a screenshot feature for admins similar to what we had on pG so that we can check for hacks and what not. It worked extremely well until it broke a month or so ago.
    Also, we should be able to do things such as kick, ban and have an automated RDM warn message from the RDM manager.
    Thanks for hearing me out.
    I agree with adding these as these all benefited the admins on the server

Ok, so I was thinking that we should have the ability to have a screenshot feature for admins similar to what we had on pG so that we can check for hacks and what not. It worked extremely well until it broke a month or so ago.
    Also, we should be able to do things such as kick, ban and have an automated RDM warn message from the RDM manager.
    Thanks for hearing me out.
    Not every report is actually a RDM though, so the message would still have to be sent by an admin. It would really only save them from having to type it out. That's the only thing I'd say no to here. The rest seem like good ideas and we can look into them. The RDM manager could always be improved. Thanks for the ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Not every report is actually a RDM though, so the message would still have to be sent by an admin. It would really only save them from having to type it out. That's the only thing I'd say no to here. The rest seem like good ideas and we can look into them. The RDM manager could always be improved. Thanks for the ideas.
    I should have been more clear with the whole automated message thing. What we had was that when the report was determined to be an RDM, an admin could go into the take action menu and have the manager send a pre-recorded message warning a player about RDM. It is just to save the admin having to go into the admin menu and hand typing their own message.

@Satan - Where are we at with these suggestions?
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGroveVW View Post
    @Satan - Where are we at with these suggestions?
    The map voting is being worked on, special rounds & pointshop are going to be removed. And hopefully DS stuff can start being worked on soon. This thread can probably be moved to completed

I should have been more clear with the whole automated message thing. What we had was that when the report was determined to be an RDM, an admin could go into the take action menu and have the manager send a pre-recorded message warning a player about RDM. It is just to save the admin having to go into the admin menu and hand typing their own message.
    They don't need to go into the menu for warnings. Sure, it probably wouldn't be too hard to implement, but it's only really going to save like 10 seconds so it's not something thats a priority. Kick/ban from the RDM menu however would make it easier if they need to be used and I like that idea.

Irrelevant now. Moving to completed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2