User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you excited for a new Fallout game?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 33.81%
  • No

38 27.34%
  • Meh/Soft of...

42 30.22%
  • What is Fallout?

12 8.63%
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Are you excited for a new Fallout game?

Are you excited for a new Fallout game?

If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread.

I'm pretty excited for this game. And I like how they are doing multiplayer, sounds like the servers work sort of like sea of thieves.

I'm gonna give a tentative yes for now, it's definitely peaked my interest.

I've only played new vegas so I'm not as jaded to the series as others. With that said, I'm pretty excited about 76. I just don't have enough time to play Fallout 76 and Division 2

@Coder , Fallout 76 seems to be using 90-99% of the same assets in the world as Fallout 4, in a MMO version. I'm not really excited for it, because Bethesda is just being lazy. Elderscrolls online had way more exploration. Even if Fallout76 takes place in Virginia (assuming Bethesda continues to use the lore from Fallout 3, where Vault 76 was placed in Virginia), the odds of revisiting nostalgic places from Fallout 3 seem remote. This feels like a rushed game at best.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Kinda worried about the always online aspect. That part annoyed me with Destiny. I hate the idea of a video game being internet and server dependent.

Yeah zenimax at least took time to polish eso fallout 76 seems really rushed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And new elder scrolls!!!!!!!!
    Some dude on eGO's TTV: Do you speak spanish?
    Me: Yup, its my native language
    Dude: So you live in the US?
    Me: ...... Sure! I was Booooorn in East L.A.... (with my best Cheech Marin's impression)

/sombrero
    VIVA MEXICO, CARAJO! :D
    /-sombrero

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast