User Tag List

Default Upcoming Features - Steel and Arsenal

These things look interesting.

For those unaware: (scroll to 9m54s for those fratures, the video doesn't start at that poitn for some reason)

Last edited by TNT009; 06-12-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    If you aim at nothing, you will achieve just that.

I just watched this today. I thought the Akizuki was the gunboat but these look neat.

Looking forward to WeeGee finishing off the IJN Gunboat line with actually more gunboats... Just hope they improve the speed or turning rate with them because man the thing moves like a brick.

The arsenal stuff tho will be amazing stuff. Maybe have an option to buy the coal or steel with ingame silver at stupid high price or something. I have waaaay to much silver in this game lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
    Same reason you leave wadded up tissues around your room...

That's Amazing. i cant wait for this update. Good Job WarGaming. You def going in the right direction with this one :D

I have already bought a radar module for my Des Moines lol. Those things are going to be on everything now.

I got 33k Coal. How much did you guys get?

Quote Originally Posted by 2sl0w View Post
    I have already bought a radar module for my Des Moines lol. Those things are going to be on everything now.

I think i got 9k coal,so, that grind for the yubari is going to be annoying.

Arnarbatman made this one

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

Team Bfat And Uglymetal for Admin Round table 5/7/17

Quote Originally Posted by 2sl0w View Post

Too bad it just got nerfed from 40% to 20%

Best thing about the update is being able to buy the special modules.

30k coal for me
    If you aim at nothing, you will achieve just that.

They are Copying Warthunder with this Idea. Warthunder implemented their Warbonds system awhile back and this is basically what that is. Not to mention Warthunder opened with Gunboats so now WOT is adding them.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayToast View Post
    They are Copying Warthunder with this Idea. Warthunder implemented their Warbonds system awhile back and this is basically what that is. Not to mention Warthunder opened with Gunboats so now WOT is adding them.
    When we say gunboats in WoW we mean destroyer that are more about the guns then the torps, not the little PT gunboats in WT. Don't get me wrong I love me some tanks and planes in WT but when the largest boats in your game is destroyer's that you freaking have to buy you kinda notice the big whiff that WT did by not including bigger boats. They went with the more fast pace younger crowed when we old guys love the slow pace and more thinking.