User Tag List

Thread: It Lurks Below

Default It Lurks Below

New game being made David Brevik by himself. For those that don't know, this is the man that created the Diablo universe as well as Hellgate: London and Marvel Heroes. Some of us in the closed beta have taken to calling it the "Dark Souls of Terraria". Game may look easy, but looks are deceiving.

and the steam link for those that might be intested.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...t_Lurks_Below/

Holy crap, a wild duck has posted!
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Yea, yea, been quite a while. I lurk around occasionally to see how things are going, just don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDastardly View Post
    Yea, yea, been quite a while. I lurk around occasionally to see how things are going, just don't post.
    Lol, all good man.. good to see you lurking!
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."