User Tag List

Talking Fs: Evga gtx 1070 ftw [SOLD]

Selling: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6276-KR, 8GB GDDR5, RGB LED, 10CM FAN, 10 Power Phases, Double BIOS, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC)

Description:
    See the following link https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIA22A71K3004

Model Number: 08G-P4-6276-KR
    Price: $575.00 OBO + Free Shipping
    Picture: At Request

I bought the card brand new, only had it a few months I was going to use it in a build that I never completeled and would rather it not collect dust, the card was lightly used and has never been OC’d or had any alterations done to it, It actually does great with 4K gaming. Oh yeah it comes with all the original documentation, boxes, cables etc.

*this is cross-posted on Craigslist for a slightly higher price, I wanted to offer it to the people of the community for a cheaper price. I will update this should it sell there*
    Last edited by H0LLYW00D; 04-13-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Former Division Leader GTA
    Steam Screenshots | Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by H0LLYW00D View Post
    Selling: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6276-KR, 8GB GDDR5, RGB LED, 10CM FAN, 10 Power Phases, Double BIOS, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC)

Description:
    See the following link https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIA22A71K3004

Model Number: 08G-P4-6276-KR
    Price: $575.00 OBO + Free Shipping
    Picture: At Request

I bought the card brand new, only had it a few months I was going to use it in a build that I never completeled and would rather it not collect dust, the card was lightly used and has never been OCd or had any alterations done to it, It actually does great with 4K gaming. Oh yeah it comes with all the original documentation, boxes, cables etc.

*this is cross-posted on Craigslist for a slightly higher price, I wanted to offer it to the people of the community for a cheaper price. I will update this should it sell there*

I want, but has no money good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFroster View Post
    I want, but has no money good luck
    Thank you! I wanted to offer it to the community before posting elsewhere.

Damn, this is like coincidence or something cause I was thinking about buying a new card to try out SLI, I have a EVGA GTX 1070 with a different cooler that I bought from newegg a couple years ago.

This is the one I currently use: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16814487248

I'd be willing to buy it from you!

Thanks @Gabe I forgot to do that this morning lol