User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Question What are your opinions on eating bass?


    Hey guys I was just wondering if you guys like eating bass? Like the fish. My personal favourite type of bass is the Black sea bass. I can usually find them at my local farmer's market. Oh man I love eating bass. What are your guys' favourite type of bass?

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BingBong View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if you guys like eating bass? Like the fish.
    No. But, I do like eating bass like the guitar. Once you strip out the electronics, the wood and metal complement each other very nicely.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    No. But, I do like eating bass like the guitar. Once you strip out the electronics, the wood and metal complement each other very nicely.
    Creating a shit post out of an already very large shit post. I love every second of it.

    I prefer grooper over bass. They are fatter and juicier than bass.


    *DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

    =(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

    [SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

  7. #7

    Default

    I like any kind of fish tbh.
    Some dude on eGO's TTV: Do you speak spanish?
    Me: Yup, its my native language
    Dude: So you live in the US?
    Me: ...... Sure! I was Booooorn in East L.A.... (with my best Cheech Marin's impression)

    /sombrero
    VIVA MEXICO, CARAJO! :D
    /-sombrero

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    Creating a shit post out of an already very large shit post. I love every second of it.

    I prefer grooper over bass. They are fatter and juicier than bass.
    You like to eat fish in groups?

  9. #9

    Default

    I'm not a huge fan of fish but I enjoy salmon and cod. Bass not so much but I have had fried catfish before and that was pretty good.

  10. #10

    Default

    Chilean SeaBass
    =(eGO)= Sturm Bruder -=KK=-

    Willkommen!
    "...it's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known."

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •