User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Is this like a joke??? Have you never watched LWIAY?? Like surely you have had to heard of him, are you from NA or something?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Is this like a joke??? Have you never watched LWIAY?? Like surely you have had to heard of him, are you from NA or something?

I only watch 1 YouTuber, and he isn't that popular. I stopped subscribing to people maybe 8 years ago - I like playing games more than watching others play

Mostly use YouTube for music and car stuff, really.

Also most of the "content" on YouTube makes my brain hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I only watch 1 YouTuber, and he isn't that popular. I stopped subscribing to people maybe 8 years ago - I like playing games more than watching others play

That explains A LOT. Now I underatand how you don't know who he is, in that case I understand. Just look him up, he does a bunch of dumb sheit all to entertain people.

Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

This is what Simon meant to say...

"Hey you darn kids get off my lawn! *Grumble grumble* Those young ruffians have no respect for anything anymore! Why back in my day I had to walk 50 miles both ways just to get toilet paper! Can't they see I ain't got no time for one of those fancy new whose-a-whats-its my favorite program is on. Oh that silly Lucy when will she learn!"
    Thanks Simon thanked for this post
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

"But you know, I think the very best thing about friends - well the thing most people forget about anyways - is that no matter how many friends you do lose...you can always make more...and...that's pretty neat." - Michael J. Caboose

"The law has many penalties for the atrocities we inflict on others, but there are no punishments for the terrors that we inflict on ourselves." - Doctor Leonard Church

I know this post is old but good job son!
    Play games and carve canyons! -Ant

good thing you didn't kill him on a bridge. just joking nice video and good job!

rip ripeerr reeeeee Pewds!!!

I used to play with/against the Team Fortress 2 Scout Voice actor Nathan Vetterlein, ofc I had my eGO tags on back then. I definitely understand the feels of the accomplishment :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3