User Tag List

Thread: Twitch Art

Default Twitch Art

I need some art made for my twitch channel.

I'm looking for everything. To get an idea what I'd like, please take a look at timthetatman's channel (http://twitch.tv/timthetatman) and scroll down to his information. I need the following made:

Subscribe
    Donate
    About
    Rules
    Schedule
    Top Bit Donators

Then, go ahead and take a look at one of Tims old videos, and get an idea about how his camera layout is. I would like one like his, but instead of top donator, please put Latest Subscriber, and then the bottom where it hast the little clock, and #, I do not need that.

Just on top of the camera, Newest sub, and bottom of the camera Newest follower.

Needs to be 1080p

I also need a "Stream Starting" background, a stream ending background and a intermission background.

I'm giving you free creative ability on this, so make it cool. I love the colors red and blue (and silver, go Cowboys!)

I can do basically everything including the offline and beginning and ending stream but I can't do the overlay. I haven't yet learned to make one so I can basically make you GFX for everything else for basically cheap af. PM me with specifics such as certain fonts and how professional you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that seems like a lot of work to do for free..?

I'd recommend going over to twitch creative and pay one of the streamers there to do it. They're cheap, and you give back to the community you're trying to be a part of.
    “Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mobilize View Post
    that seems like a lot of work to do for free..?

I'd recommend going over to twitch creative and pay one of the streamers there to do it. They're cheap, and you give back to the community you're trying to be a part of.
    Bingo. To make something half decent, it will cost a fee, this is a lot more than just a signature or something.

I appreciate your opinions.