User Tag List

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 71757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    next up is... ERASED.

Just watched episode one myself earlier today, I'm hooked

Edit: JEEZ that show was good
    Last edited by Bryan; 02-01-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Dark Matter
    =(eGO)=ô Sturm Bruder -=KK=-

Willkommen!
    "...it's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known."

Citrus.... not for the faint of heart. I can't make up my mind if it's actually enjoyable for the storytelling, or annoying due to the pacing and drama.

Enjoying Overlord; I actually read the books so it's interesting to see the animation of what I read a few months ago.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody looks like a repeat, silly, switched into a fantasy RPG anime that I do enjoy for how silly and OP the protagonist usually is.

Just discovered Kiznaiver got an Eng Dub version on Crunchyroll. May need to re-watch it... (forgot how good the opening song animation was)

Been circling back to re-watching some previous anime like Assassination Classroom, Restaurant to Another World, Bridge to the Starry Skie (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi), Yowamushi Pedal (and New Generation), Haikyu!, Big Windup 2, and a few other anime that I found on Crunchyroll (that were previously only on Hulu or other platforms).

Simon, let us know how you feel about Erased after you watch it all. I'm curious to get your opinion about that anime as I have heard both good and bad about it (mostly good!)

@Yehhp You should start watching One Piece and Fairy Tail too! (hehehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Snipeye View Post
    Simon, let us know how you feel about Erased after you watch it all. I'm curious to get your opinion about that anime as I have heard both good and bad about it (mostly good!)

Will do! Probably be a few days before I get to watch much, school has me swamped this week unfortunately

I was actually thinking about watching One Piece and Fairy Tail the other day. I will definitely start watching it now.

Citrus.... not for the faint of heart. I can't make up my mind if it's actually enjoyable for the storytelling, or annoying due to the pacing and drama.
    Indeed, not for the faint of heart at all. There was another a couple of seasons back called Netsuzou Trap. Basically it's a more uh... legitimate version of that. Which is a shame as the manga for it isn't all that bad. Although, in terms of intensity, nothing near the drama/tension from Kuzu no Honkai.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody looks like a repeat, silly, switched into a fantasy RPG anime that I do enjoy for how silly and OP the protagonist usually is.
    Haha that's funny, because those are the exact reasons why I don't enjoy it!

Also watched this again recently:
    Mawaru Penguindrum

Great show. Highly recommended to watch when you are fully awake as it's pretty taxing (in a good way) to follow along with the story. If you doze off, you'll likely miss key elements that show up later!

DESTINY!

Only been watching some Violet Evergarden and some Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Arc...

Anything else out currently that would be interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Only been watching some Violet Evergarden and some Card Captor Sakura Clear Card Arc...

Anything else out currently that would be interesting?
    I guess it sort of depends what type of show you're interested in. Something more like Card Captor Sakura (in terms of atmosphere) would be sora yori mo tooi basho. But that's probably a bit of a stretch to begin with. If you want something more mystery/thriller like, try Kokkoku. More romance, try Koi ha Ameagari. Background noise (in a good way): Hakumei to Mikochi

Like I said, really depends on what kind of shows you like and/or are looking to watch. If you're interested, list off a few genres or a "like XYZ" and I could maybe pull a couple you might enjoy.

Eh, the SO and I have eclectic tastes. Was just curious if theres really any *must watch/intersting* animes we may have missed out on.

We've adored:

-Shokugeki no Soma
    -Haikyuu
    -Erased
    -Yowamushi Pedal
    -Yuri on Ice
    -One Punch Man
    -Gurren Laggan
    -Kill la Kill
    -No Game No Life
    -Free!
    -My Hero Academia
    -Seven Deadly Sins

Ect...

I'll look into the ones youve given me so far
    Last edited by Phoenix; 02-06-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 71757 ... LastLast