User Tag List

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 145464 ... LastLast

So I'm now fully caught up on MIX. And you need to watch itttt. Maybe I'm biased since I love sports animes :/ but it has a really good character development around the whole sports side.

you don't even need to see Touch first (It is recommended from me though)

if you've seen it let me know what you thought
    MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Kinda layed off on anime for a bit, but my top 3 are "Your Lie In April", "Tokyo Ghoul" and "Hunter X Hunter"(Mainly because its a classic)
    I'm Voids

jojo's bizzarea adventure diamond is unbreakable

wwwww <3

=(eG)= 31-10-2019

Currently...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/0e...5e6e669a21.jpg

And this weekend, i will FINALLY be watching...

Years after I finished the show (2010 was a while ago!), the time has come for the movie. Girlfriend just watched the series so we're rounding it off with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

And this weekend, i will FINALLY be watching...

Years after I finished the show (2010 was a while ago!), the time has come for the movie. Girlfriend just watched the series so we're rounding it off with this.
    K-On! I love that anime it's so cute. You also reminded me that I never finished it and I have to get on that lol
    ♥ ⊱ ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒 ━━━━━━━━━━ ⊰ ♥

I've been watching Naruto Shippuden, currently in the Pain Saga. I never watched naruto before and I'm hyped for the saga that has been popularly deemed as the best Saga of the series.

Blasted through Eden of the East and the movies, then tackled Full Metal Panic Second Raid (Plus OVA). Lots of fun.

Currently mostly watching Gintama. Think I'll be on this one for a bit without touching much else.

Also reading Domestic Girlfriend. A true dumpster fire I cannot look away from.

Samurai Champloo is life.

Death Note is pretty damn good.

Hajime no Ippo gave me much needed motivation during darker times of my life.

There were more, but those 3 are my all time top 3 animus
    Likes Simon liked this post

So the Fall 2019 (Link to Anichart for those interested) season is just around the corner. Anything on your guys' radar? Honestly, the only shows I think I'm actually looking forward to are Chihayafuru, No Guns Life, and Babylon. And the Chinese ONA from Tencent, Quanzhi Gaoshou 2nd Season, which I believe is set to come out in November (although nearly every source has been consistently wrong since August, so who knows). Most other shows are sequels of shows I either have yet to catch up on or simply have no real interest in. Or it just sounds absurd based on the description. Maybe something will surprise me, but we'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    So the Fall 2019 (Link to Anichart for those interested) season is just around the corner...
    I'll probably watch Food Wars - I made it this far and would like a conclusion to what happens (I've been warned its a rough time). I was let down hard by how the story went in S3 and there was definitely a drop in production quality.

Can't decide if I'm willing to suffer through more SAO...

Kabukicho Sherlock looks intriguing!

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 145464 ... LastLast