User Tag List

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 374757 ... LastLast

Dude... this season.. this year is stacked
    Likes Simon liked this post

MyAnimeList | League | osu!

I'm watching a lot this season. Here goes nothing....

Continuations from previous season:
    Black Clover
    Fairy Tail: Final Series
    Sword Art Online: Alicization
    That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

New Ones:
    Dororo
    BoogiePop and Others
    Data A Live III
    Girly Air Force
    Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
    Magic Girl Spec-Ops Asuka
    The Rising of the Shield Hero
    The Promised Neverland

And if there are no new episodes for any of the above I will continue Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

I enjoyed the first couple of episodes of all of them so it doesn't look like I'm going to be dropping any, but it may be too early to know.

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    Simon you should at least watch it and formulate an opinion for yourself! My comment was more that you would probably be getting into something that might turn into a guilty pleasure more than anything.
    Oops! Haha. Perhaps I'll still give it a chance then. Although I have a fair bit on the go, amongst some older shows I'm still watching too. Guilty pleasures though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Dude... this season.. this year is stacked
    Hell yeah it is! Everything I've watched so far I've enjoyed a ton! And it's only week 2. It is giving me a lot of high hopes for anime in 2019 already. Not to get too excited already haha. Dororo is my favourite so far (although I have high hopes for Promised Neverland too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I'm watching a lot this season. Here goes nothing....

Continuations from previous season:
    Black Clover
    Fairy Tail: Final Series
    Sword Art Online: Alicization
    That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

New Ones:
    Dororo
    BoogiePop and Others
    Data A Live III
    Girly Air Force
    Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
    Magic Girl Spec-Ops Asuka
    The Rising of the Shield Hero
    The Promised Neverland

And if there are no new episodes for any of the above I will continue Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

I enjoyed the first couple of episodes of all of them so it doesn't look like I'm going to be dropping any, but it may be too early to know.
    Looks like we've got lots in common right now Ark! Following a similar set of shows, as well as working on Brotherhood. I've caved after many years and it's awesome.

I'll join in on this little list making.

Excluding continuations from last season, here is what I am following that just started up this season:
    • Boogiepop wa Warawanai
    • Date A Live III (already watched the first 2 so it feels like a waste to not watch this)
    • Domestic na Kanojo
    • Dororo
    • Doukyonin ha Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.
    • Endro~
    • Gotoubun no Hanayome
    • Kaguya-sama ha Kokurasetai
    • Kakegurui xx
    • Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka
    • Mob Psycho 100 II
    • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
    • Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
    • Yakusoku no Neverland

There were a few other shows like Girly Air Force and Egao no Daika that I don't see myself being able to tolerate 3 episodes before actually dropping them.

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    There were a few other shows like Girly Air Force and Egao no Daika that I don't see myself being able to tolerate 3 episodes before actually dropping them.
    Tried the first episode of Egao no Daika.... yeah, hard pass. Very, very hard pass.

Someone recommended me this one on this thread a while ago (probably a year ago now) and I finally started it... why did I not start it sooner! Seitokai Yakuindomo is hilarious

I am currently re-watching game of thrones season 1-7 to prepare for season 8! as for any type of anime I'm watching FF7 Advent children with my son
    Play games and carve canyons! -Ant

Quote Originally Posted by rps13 View Post
    I am currently re-watching game of thrones season 1-7 to prepare for season 8! as for any type of anime I'm watching FF7 Advent children with my son
    Hmmm... not quite an anime.

Just finished binging a ton of FMA:Brotherhood. I get the hype finally! Lol.

What's everyone else up to? Where are you all?!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Just finished binging a ton of FMA:Brotherhood. I get the hype finally! Lol.

What's everyone else up to? Where are you all?!
    Just finished it too. I'm disappointed in myself for not watching it sooner.

Also finished Scorching Ping Pong Girls today. It was meh and it prob won't get another season so it ends abruptly so don't recommend.

I started Restaurant to Another World today. I enjoyed the first couple of episodes.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Just started overwatching Devil May Cry. The main character is awesome

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 374757 ... LastLast