User Tag List

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31353 ... LastLast

Toradora! And Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

I am ungodly terrible at keeping going with shows. I seldom watch TV anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    I wish I could re-experience when I first watched SAO, up until the fairies.. But it was just so good...
    The fairy arc had it's ups and downs for me. But I'm overall pleased with the series and enjoyed it a lot.

Finished Toradora and SAO. I'll probably start on SAO 2 at some point but for now going to continue with True Tears and start Noragami.

Fall 2017 has some good stuff.
    Kino's Journey.
    Fox Spirit Matchmaker (season 2)
    Recovery of an MMO Junkie(personally I didn't like it but who knows.)

Arnarbatman made this one

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

Team Bfat And Uglymetal for Admin Round table 5/7/17

basketball season!!!!
    Shoot to thrill...Play to kill

I actually have this thread on a few forums and keep it bumpin from time to time...

Finished True Tears, watched Kyouki no Kanata. Loved both actually.

Kyoukai no Kanata was very nice. One of the few KyoAni shows, that isn't a slice of life, that was actually good. I'm just trying to get back to my backlog for this season and I'm looking at everything coming next season. I've dropped so many shows this season. More than I normally do. I think I only have 6 or 7 shows left I actually followed throughout the season. Next season is looking a bit stronger than the current though, so hopefully it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    Kyoukai no Kanata was very nice. One of the few KyoAni shows, that isn't a slice of life, that was actually good. I'm just trying to get back to my backlog for this season and I'm looking at everything coming next season. I've dropped so many shows this season. More than I normally do. I think I only have 6 or 7 shows left I actually followed throughout the season. Next season is looking a bit stronger than the current though, so hopefully it will be.
    The Kyoukai no Kanata movie is next on my list when I've got more than 30 minutes to spare. Looks like a good way to pick up where they left off, because I certainly wanted to watch more.

I never have enough time to keep up with seasonal anime sadly - always catching up on the good stuff from 5 years ago haha. Did you drop a lot this season due to lack of interest / not great shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The Kyoukai no Kanata movie is next on my list when I've got more than 30 minutes to spare. Looks like a good way to pick up where they left off, because I certainly wanted to watch more.

I never have enough time to keep up with seasonal anime sadly - always catching up on the good stuff from 5 years ago haha. Did you drop a lot this season due to lack of interest / not great shows?
    I'd say more of a lack of interest in the shows this season. I don't think I started with as many shows as I normally do. Some of the shows I was on the fence about just didn't hold my interest I suppose. I know I've dropped a good 7 or 8 shows.

Just finished Sword Art Online 2. I enjoyed the final Arc a fair bit actually, was good to see Asuna get some decent screentime and a story. I also watched Ordinal Scale. Enjoyed that a lot because we actually finally get to see their relationship develop.

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31353 ... LastLast