User Tag List

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    Yeah I'll try to get something up for it. If you want a really good movie that, I think, was totally over showed by Kimi no na Wa, check out Koe no Katachi. I find it has a much stronger story.
    I just checked out the trailer! Definitely going to hopefully watch it soon. It looks great.

Currently I am watching Boruto and My Hero Academia, I am Re-Watching All of Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Initial D, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist.

IK don't chew me out I mainly just Re-Watch the anime I grew up with, I am such a anime Pleb!

One Punch Man

Tenchi GXP (although this has taken longer as I just found one of the discs I had misplaced)

Just finished the Gundam: ThunderBolt movie, and I want the series to be full out so I can binge the living daylights out of it!!!

One of my friends recommended JoJo...but I saw this video and I'm exercising caution:

Also, @Twizz_Army : Wait, they made an anime about Boruto's dad?! Nah, just kidding....I grew up on it.
    Last edited by MacArther; 09-27-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I've just been catching up/finishing the current releases for this season. Rather disappointing end to a lot of shows with potential, but it happens more often than not recently. Or it certainly seems that way. I will say that I was very happy with Tsurezure Children. Was fantastic and one of the best comedies I've watched in a long time.

I just finished Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri last week. I really enjoyed it. I wish there was a third season

Right now I'm bingeing on World Trigger. I'm liking it so far but the MC is so weak it's irritating...

Quote Originally Posted by jeff4L View Post
    I just finished Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri last week. I really enjoyed it. I wish there was a third season

Right now I'm bingeing on World Trigger. I'm liking it so far but the MC is so weak it's irritating...
    Gate...GOOOD TIMES!! Yeah, the manga is still on-going so there is a small chance there could be further seasons.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Currently Watching:

Sword Art Online

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Toradora

True Tears

I wish I could re-experience when I first watched SAO, up until the fairies.. But it was just so good...

I was watching the Monogatari series (in airing order):
    - Bakemonogatari
    - Nisemonogatari
    - Nekomonogatari:Kuro
    - Monogatari Series Second Season <--- I'm right here
    - Hanamonogatari
    - Tsukimonogatari
    - Owarimonogatari (pt. 1)
    - Koyomimonogatari
    - Kizumonogatari
    - Owarimonogatari (pt. 2)

... but I took a small break and started watching Blend S and K-On!.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21252 ... LastLast