User Tag List

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236373 ... LastLast

When someone ask me what movie to watch on Netflix, I tell them Beast of No Nation. It a movie about a young boy in africa that joins a rebel and he gets stronger mentally through all these road blocks. But all he wants to be is just a boy with his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    You forgot to recommend Sword Art Online megan
    Sword Art Online.. so was Sword Art Online season 2.

And Gun Gale online was good also.

@Divine Got me watching your lie in april, and am honestly scared >:

Quote Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    As you should be

A Certain Scientific Railgun S (again) and I am waiting for the new season around now! :3
    ~ HooVay to the Rescue ~

Shayne you are in for a treat! Your lie in april is a breathtaking, yet a beautiful story!
    (Get ready with the tissues)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    Last edited by Hotshot; 01-12-2020 at 02:03 PM.

I'm Watching B the Beginning. Really good action based anime.

Watched an early 90s movie called Roujin Z. Was fairly fun, interesting look at morals. Doesn't seem overly popular but was a decent watch for sure.

Just finished Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai.
    Really Really good, plays with your heart strings a lot, and has a good amount of comedic releif.
    The show has the perfect amount of sci-fi to keep it a proper romance show.

10/10 and would recommend getting sad over this one
    MS AT+ Media support. + [REDACTED]
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Your lie in April: Finally got around to watching Your lie and I can genuinely say that I have never felt so captured in a story, following the life of young Kousei was definitely interesting. I've never been great at musical type work or enjoy any types of musicals in all honesty but I was so caught by everything that was happening that once I started I couldn't stop watching. Overall this is one of if not the best anime that I have seen yet, it told a wonderful story that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. There's one scene in episode 16 that is towards the end of the episode that every time I hear it I get chills on my arms. One of the greatest stories I've ever followed, the only reason I didn't give this a 10 is because I feel like I could of used one more episode at the end to help fill in the last of the series 9/10.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai: Once again another great story that I loved following, the story got a bit convoluted at some point and was kind of confusing to follow at some points but I really enjoyed this show personally. The main character of this show is one of the funniest characters who brings a great comic relief to the series that I feel is deeply needed. Thought the first 3 episodes of this show were absolutely amazing and were wonderful to watch. Overall would give this show a 8/10.

Mob Psycho 100: This show I picked up after both seasons had ended and I can gladly say I enjoyed both seasons of the show. The first season I felt was introducing the characters and was telling a good story about Mob and all the new people around him. I would rate season 1 a 8/10. Season 2 I enjoyed a whole lot, thought the way they introduced everyone was great and mobs development throughout the entire season was great as he grew as a human. Would rate the second season an 9/10.
    Last edited by Divine; 01-15-2020 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Added Mob Psycho 100
    Likes Supporterdryden, AdvisorSimon liked this post

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services,
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236373 ... LastLast