User Tag List

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 155565 ... LastLast

Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai 2 in 11 days and 17 hours....I need a cryopod to freeze myself and make time go faster!!!

Also, the is an obligatory OVA about the beach trip in said manga...the "plot" should be amazing.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Currently on the go:

Kimi ni Todoke

Serial Experiments Lain
    Dislikes Ledzo disliked this post

I've been binge watching Mob Psycho 100. Both Season 1 and 2.

I've recently started watching anime again, and decided to try out an anime I've heard good things about for years:
    Hellsing
    So far I like it, good amount of violence and blood. Alucard is pretty awesome.
    Likes Jon Snow liked this post

*Signature made by =(e)= heidi*

Just finished the Bunny Girl Senpai movie.

God what a rollercoaster of emotions, a must watch if you've watched the series.
    It means Apple.

Please... There's not a 's' in my name.

@Simon
    How is Lain going? Definitely a fantastic show that is sadly not as well known.

I've recently started Shuumatsu no Izetta

Not sure what to think of it so far. I more picked it up because of the overall setting and premise. Kind of like a "world war 2 but with magic!" kind of thing. I don't have high expectations, but at least the animation looks decent so far.

I know people will certainly disagree, but I am feeling rather pampered this season. I'd like to mention a few sleeper picks:
    -Hoshiai no Sora
    -Mugen no Juunin: Immortal
    -Babylon

@_MEGA Lain was interesting. That's my best way of summarizing it haha. I'm not really one for psychological shows like that and wonder if a lot of the symbolism flew over my head at times.

Some others I recently watched...

I was always a fairly big Code Geass fan so, watched the Akito the Exiled movies over last weekend. It was nice to dive back into the Geass universe and the CG mech battles were actually awesome.

FLCL - this was just weird overall honestly. I don't think it's aged great. But it got points from me for having Black Star by radiohead in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @_MEGA Lain was interesting. That's my best way of summarizing it haha. I'm not really one for psychological shows like that and wonder if a lot of the symbolism flew over my head at times.

Some others I recently watched...

FLCL - this was just weird overall honestly. I don't think it's aged great. But it got points from me for having Black Star by radiohead in it.
    FLCL is a anime best approached knowing that every episode has a theme or idea it is working around...for instance, one episode is all about Lupin the 3rd and references to that. That said, it does get super weird all over the place!
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 155565 ... LastLast