User Tag List

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3949 ... LastLast

Recently rewatched Spirited away, erased, Totoro and Ponyo. (i was missing the classics.
    currently watchingggg uhh...
    bunch of new shonens that air every week since I'm bored of rewatching everything.

would like some suggestions :D

Suggestions you say. What kind of genres/shows do you like? Would be a lot easier to give some suggestions based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden View Post
    Recently rewatched Spirited away, erased, Totoro and Ponyo. (i was missing the classics.
    currently watchingggg uhh...
    bunch of new shonens that air every week since I'm bored of rewatching everything.

would like some suggestions :D
    Same question as @_MEGA : What do you like for genres, or what shows have you enjoyed before?
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I started watching the Fate/Stay Night Heavens Feel movie. It's pretty interesting so far, but I am only 45 minutes in.
    If given the chance, I know I can impress.

Finished the movie. All I have to say is wow. I am big mad that Saber is dead now, with me being a Saber fanboy weeb. Can't wait to watch the next movie when I can. Hopefully Saber Alter comes back and merks that damned Assassin. Damn that guy made me mad. Saber best girl, even in Heavens Feel.

Anyone else enjoying My Roommate is a Cat? I also have The Quintessential Quintuplets queued up as Mother's Basement called it a "Wholesome Harem" anime, which are two words I wouldn't have put together for that genre.

I just finished watching Akame ga Kill and Angel Beats, both were really good imo. Picked up My Roommate is a Cat this season and so far it is really interesting. Also started watching Kill la Kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I just finished watching Akame ga Kill and Angel Beats, both were really good imo. Picked up My Roommate is a Cat this season and so far it is really interesting. Also started watching Kill la Kill.
    I thought the end of Akame ga Kill was pretty meh.

They killed off too many characters. wait, actually scratch that

They killed off all the characters.

Another thing is that I'll be watching the 2nd Heaven's Feel movie on my train ride tomorrow. I can't wait
    Last edited by Saber; 02-14-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Works swamped me badly... haven't gotten to watch too much the past few weeks, although it will be less crazy soon.

A couple I recently dinged off the list:

I want to eat your pancreas

Kokoro Connect

Speaking of list, I finally got around to something that's been lingering on there for years myself. Good old Ergo Proxy.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3949 ... LastLast