User Tag List

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    A great show too! I never watched past season 1 (despite my love for drifting and being fairly involved in the scene here for a few years).
    Oh how I wish you would indulge in the rest of the series. It's so very wonderful. Please consider!
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Oh how I wish you would indulge in the rest of the series. It's so very wonderful. Please consider!
    Oh don’t worry, it will happen Just keep piling up other stuff in front haha
    Thanks Saber thanked for this post

Just watched the film Stranger: Mukou Hadan. For 12 years ago, I think it held up nicely. You can definitely see its age from the style alone, but I don't think I would have taken a movie like this serious if it looked like Date A Live. Also had some pretty nice action sequences too. Definitely worth a watch if you have a couple of hours to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    My favorite anime, Initial D, just passed the 21 year mark :D
    Gas, gas gas!

OR

Deja vu!......
    Likes _MEGA, Saber liked this post

Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Quote Originally Posted by MacArther View Post
    Deja vu!......
    For some reason, I have this feeling that I've just been in this place before.
    Likes Saber liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    For some reason, I have this feeling that I've just been in this place before.
    Higher on the streets and I know it's my time to go

Completed all 3 seasons of Food Wars - we will have to see what happens to the future of the series, since the manga isn't doing so hot from what I've gathered.

Well, got around to catching up on the first season of THE PROMISED NEVERLAND and as I'm sure you heard from multiple people that it was a great. The first episode of this show completely captured my attention with all of the amazing facts that are immediately thrown at you. The rest of the season really ramps up and it's a wonderful thing to watch. So many plot twists and things that you'd never expect to happen happen and it's quite frankly just amazing. Hell there was even a couple of episodes that had me a little bit emotional because of how connected I was with the characters. I loved every single one of the episodes of the show. Can say that this is one of the best anime's that I've watched. Highly recommend it if you're new to anime and want something that's a little bit suspenseful to watch, overall one of the better shows I've seen.

My score for the first season would be: 4.5/5
    Thanks SupporterDryden thanked for this post
    Likes Simon liked this post

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

I finished Cowboy Bebop which is now one of my favorite animes of all time, and I'm really hating myself for pushing this one off as much as I did.

I finished Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san (skull-face bookseller honda-san). It was hilarious! Who would have thought that a manga/anime about working at a bookstore would be so good! Would recommend if you are looking for a comedy, and with 15 min episodes it won't take up too much time.

I also finished watching Girlish Number. It does a really good job at showing the terrible working conditions and mental strain that every position of anime production faces. Combine that with a decent story and a bunch of girls, that look way younger than there actual is was said to be, and you have a decent anime.
    But seriously two characters look like they are 13 or younger but already graduated college. I get that it's an anime and legal loli ftw but c'mon that stuff is pretty messed up.

I finished the first two seasons of Overlord and am starting the third. Really good anime if you are into isekais.

After Overlord, I'm prob going to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer or finish Neon Genesis Evangelian.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
    Likes AdvisorDivine, Simon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    After Overlord, I'm prob going to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer or finish Neon Genesis Evangelian.
    If I were you, I'd finish Evangelian first and then watch Part-Timer, unless of course you are eager to watch a comedy anime. Part-Timer is pretty funny. :D

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64656 ... LastLast