User Tag List

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74757

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I finished Cowboy Bebop which is now one of my favorite animes of all time, and I'm really hating myself for pushing this one off as much as I did.

-snip-

After Overlord, I'm prob going to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer or finish Neon Genesis Evangelian.
    I pushed off Cowboy Bebop for so long, then picked up a Blu-Ray of it... and loved every second of it. Felt the same!

Devil is a Part Timer is a lot of fun. Too bad they didn't adapt more of it, would have been nice. Did you take a break from Evangelion? haha
    Likes Saber liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Devil is a Part Timer is a lot of fun. Too bad they didn't adapt more of it, would have been nice. Did you take a break from Evangelion? haha
    fan-flipping-tastic show 11/10 would recommend.

What types of anime do you watch

I meant to sit down and marathon both seasons of Infinite Stratos with a friend...instead we went a step further into geek mode and worked on a Gundam model kit together.......

totally worth it.
    Likes Snipeye liked this post

Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I actually enjoyed IS, despite how stupid the MC can be. It's also pretty ridiculous, even by harem standards. I just rewatched Bamboo Blade for a nice, relaxing Slice of Life video. Definitely recommend.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74757