User Tag List

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 206070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    been meaning to watch. Is it worth the binge?
    At only 12 episodes, it's fairly worth the binge. Just definitely not your average show - there's a lot of sexual scenes, a lot of exploring the very dark sides of feelings and emotions. Among my friends they either finished and liked it, or dropped it halfway. So your mileage may very. It's on Crunchyroll. Give it a try!

Been recently watching the Mandalorian and the new Rick and Morty season.
    Dislikes AdvisorSimon disliked this post

"In the end it's not the years in your life that count; it's the life in your years. -Abe Lincoln.

Finished Yuri Kuma Arashi. To be honest, I thought it was a ton of fun, but boy was it strange. Even for an Ikuhara directed series. If you aren't really a fan of Ikuhara's works, you may want to pass on it. It definitely has its shortcoming though. Overall the story was alright, but I sort of stopped caring about the story because everything just became some wild and amusing to simply watch more than anything.

All done Chihayafuru. Okay everyone, I get the hype now and the love people have for this series. What an incredibly well told story - seeing the protagonist actually struggle time after time and fail many times before succeeding is so satisfying over your typical “fail once, suddenly win halfway through or next time” plots.

The friendships are amazing to see develop and the group trying to figure each other out, help each other, progress together is great.

Animation is great, art is unique and OST is well done and timed up just right. Start to finish I think this is a masterpiece and will happily be going into season 2 after I tick a few other shows off the list. If you have been sitting on the fence or unsure about watching this show, it is a must!
    Likes _MEGA liked this post

I just finished Naruto Shippuden and am now watching FMA Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by redchance View Post
    I just finished Naruto Shippuden and am now watching FMA Brotherhood
    Awesome! Hope you enjoy Brotherhood, there's a reason it continues to be one of the highest rated anime of all time.

Had a lot of fun watching Amagi Brilliant Park. Just pure fun, silly, nice little heartwarming story of a guy unwillingly wrangled in to saving a theme park of all things. Characters are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

Had a lot of fun watching Amagi Brilliant Park. Just pure fun, silly, nice little heartwarming story of a guy unwillingly wrangled in to saving a theme park of all things. Characters are great.
    Ladies, take note. If you really want a man to go out on a date with you, catch him after class, alone, while holding a magic shotgun aimed at his face.
    Likes SupporterMacArther liked this post

The mandalorian
    Likes Slam Fanderbergler liked this post
    Dislikes AdvisorSimon disliked this post

WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by Snipeye View Post
    Ladies, take note. If you really want a man to go out on a date with you, catch him after class, alone, while holding a magic shotgun aimed at his face.
    Yeah, but where do you go from there? That seems like it would pretty much be the highlight. Although, I think I have a hard time imaging it since my girlfriend is 5 feet tall on a good day. So an attempt at this would be more amusing than threatening.

Anywho, I recently started up Kannagi. I'm not really feeling it that much. It's not necessarily bad, but I feel like this is something I would have enjoyed more when I was maybe in middle or just starting high school. It's only 13 episodes and the opening is pretty catch, so I'll just power through I suppose.

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 206070 ... LastLast