User Tag List

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 165666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MacArther View Post
    FLCL is a anime best approached knowing that every episode has a theme or idea it is working around...for instance, one episode is all about Lupin the 3rd and references to that. That said, it does get super weird all over the place!
    Oh! I had no idea about that. I suppose it maybe requires a lot more than taking it at face value. Maybe I'll give it another shot down the road (since it's fairly short) and focus more on it.

If anyone is looking for new Animes to watch here are some! Maybe you've seen them maybe not

Naruto (A classic tale about Naruto who wants to become Hokage of the Hidden Leaves Village and to protect everyone he holds deer.)
    Naruto Shippuden (Season 2)
    Dr. Stone ( A Fun and different anime about a High school student whos a geniuss when it comes to science. The world is turned into stone (and somehow they survive for 1367 years or so) They eventually wake up and have to rebuild society again with Dr. Stone aka the high school student, in the lead! (Currently waiting for season 2.
    Shokugei (A fun and diverse cooking anime with a main character who will for sure make you laugh once or twice!)
    Berserk (Berserk is rather bloody and violent anime, however it is so extreme that you cannot help but laugh at how ridiculous some of the scenes are :D
    Hunter X Hunter (If you are looking for an adventure type anime that is long and interesting troughout the entire anime, then 10 billion Percent go check out Hunter X Hunter!)

Chuunibyou Do i have to explain myself? Look at my Avatar and my signature and go check it out hahaha this one is one of my favorites!

ATM I'm watching Haikyu!! ( It is an anime about a boy who wants to become the next "Tiny Giant" for a volleyball team. You follow his journey and see how he improves and fight for what he loves (Volleyball) It is a super fun and addicting sport anime so if you haven't seen then go check it out!
    Last edited by Hotshot; 10-26-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Naruto (A classic tale about Naruto who wants to become Hokage of the Hidden Leaves Village and to protect everyone he holds deer)
    Naruto Shippuden (Season 2)
    Your description of Naruto Shippuden could not have triggered me even more. Besides that a lot of good suggestions there, currently in the middle of rewatching Hunter x Hunter
    Likes Hotshot liked this post

heidi is cute
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

Hahhahaha well if i had to give a full explanation about Naruto... then we would still be here tomorrow hahahaha :D
    Beside Naruto is a classic and there are 10 billion videos that explains it hahaha
    Likes Damon liked this post

@Hotshot actually rewatching through Chunibyou with my girlfriend now, she hadn't seen it before. Can't wait to get to the movie again.
    Likes Hotshot liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @Hotshot actually rewatching through Chunibyou with my girlfriend now, she hadn't seen it before. Can't wait to get to the movie again.
    Hahaha well @Simon let me know what she thinks about it! I think it is one of the most ridiculous and funniest animes out there. I dont know why i find it so funny, probably because of how unexpected everything is sometimes and how awkward it is as well hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Hahaha well @Simon let me know what she thinks about it! I think it is one of the most ridiculous and funniest animes out there. I dont know why i find it so funny, probably because of how unexpected everything is sometimes and how awkward it is as well hahaha
    It's entertaining, cute, fairly fun. Can't really go wrong with it The movie is the best send off the series could have gotten too.

It's been a bit!

Tari Tari was nice! After seeing a few psych shows, I needed a little slice of life and got rec'd this one. Little music, little friendship, little growing up. It's a nice watch and stands up well even for being a "slice of life" that's a few years old now.

It was super hard for me to find a picture appropriate for the forum for Golden Boy. It's quite on the ecchi side of things, but was light hearted and good fun. Plenty of laughs. The dub was good too!

I got SUPER hooked on Beastars. I actually read the manga and caught up to it. It's incredible! Take Zootopia, make it darker and incredibly fascinating to see the world and characters develop. A must watch. I think some people were a touch thrown off by this one being 3D/CGI, but it works out really well for it. I could see this being one of the top anime this year for many - it's faithful to the manga and a must watch.

I started Oresuki. It's decently fun so far. I'll see how it goes a few more episodes down the line.

I'm giving Fire Force a shot. Can't say its blown me away or anything after the first few episodes, but I like the artwork. I'll continue watching a little bit to give it more of a shot before I drop it. But it's okay enough to put on and not totally focus on it and enjoy the battles every so often.

Food Wars S4 is kind of awful so far on the few episodes I watched. I don't have the heart to catch up yet. Production quality went down in S3 a lot. S4 so far has been like watching a bad powerpoint. If you like Food Wars.... maybe stop after S2.

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of the Underworld is so far beating my expectations. The first part of this I did not enjoy one bit - I felt it was too drawn out, too much explaining and mumble jumble, and overall poorly paced out. This one is doing much better so far. I'm hoping it doesn't drop back to what I did not like before. But since I've made it this far in the SAO Universe (which I kind of have a weird love for), I need to see it through!

So that's whats happening out here. What's new with everyone else?

I've been swamped with work for graduate school these past few weeks, I haven't had much time to myself recently. And what little time I did have, sadly no motivation to get started on anything this season yet. As with any season, my list grows from a few things to many. When I get around to everything, I have a feeling Chihayafuru will be my favorite. Such a beautiful series that is sadly not talked about enough. Aside from that, I still have plans to check out Babylon, No Guns Life, and High Score Girl II. I'm not the biggest sports show guy, but I'll probably check out Hoshiai no Sora and Ahiru no Sora.

I totally get where you're coming from @Simon in regards to SAO. I'm so far in, it would be a shame to just not watch the last season. As someone who read the manga, Food Wars will most likely not be getting any better, in both animation quality and story. It may be time to jump ship if you aren't feeling it anymore. Hope you enjoy Tari Tari. I thought it was a pretty cute and enjoyable show.

@_MEGA when you are this far into SAO, it’s almost an obligation to finish it now. I hope it can continue to be solid and have a ending.

Tari Tari was definitely fun! I enjoyed it and thought it was cute as well. Nothing radical but just a good solid watch.

Hope you’re doing well and best of luck with the studies!

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 165666 ... LastLast