User Tag List

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I finished Cowboy Bebop which is now one of my favorite animes of all time, and I'm really hating myself for pushing this one off as much as I did.

-snip-

After Overlord, I'm prob going to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer or finish Neon Genesis Evangelian.
    I pushed off Cowboy Bebop for so long, then picked up a Blu-Ray of it... and loved every second of it. Felt the same!

Devil is a Part Timer is a lot of fun. Too bad they didn't adapt more of it, would have been nice. Did you take a break from Evangelion? haha
    Likes Saber liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Devil is a Part Timer is a lot of fun. Too bad they didn't adapt more of it, would have been nice. Did you take a break from Evangelion? haha
    fan-flipping-tastic show 11/10 would recommend.

What types of anime do you watch

I meant to sit down and marathon both seasons of Infinite Stratos with a friend...instead we went a step further into geek mode and worked on a Gundam model kit together.......

totally worth it.
    Likes Snipeye liked this post

Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I actually enjoyed IS, despite how stupid the MC can be. It's also pretty ridiculous, even by harem standards. I just rewatched Bamboo Blade for a nice, relaxing Slice of Life video. Definitely recommend.

Recently watched Alice to Zoroku. Nothing really to write home about, but it was cute enough to keep me interested most of the time. I did like the dynamic and interactions between the two titular characters though.

Quote Originally Posted by MacArther View Post
    I meant to sit down and marathon both seasons of Infinite Stratos with a friend...instead we went a step further into geek mode and worked on a Gundam model kit together.......

totally worth it.
    There's actually a store near me called KIDS LAND that apparently has a rather large Gundan model selection. I'll take a picture of the outside for you next time I pass by. Seems like a store you might enjoy haha

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    There's actually a store near me called KIDS LAND that apparently has a rather large Gundan model selection. I'll take a picture of the outside for you next time I pass by. Seems like a store you might enjoy haha
    :: best impression of annoying kids voice :: is the picture here yet? Is the picture here yet? Is the picture here yet? Isthepicturehereyet? .......

---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Quote Originally Posted by MacArther View Post
    :: best impression of annoying kids voice :: is the picture here yet? Is the picture here yet? Is the picture here yet? Isthepicturehereyet? .......
    Funny story about that picture. My phone was actually misplaced yesterday so I don't have a picture available. Just got it back from the police earlier today so I'll get you one soon™ as I plan to be in that area tomorrow.

Anywho, I started watching Sarazanmai. I didn't really plan on watching it when the season started, but I'm glad I picked it up. First few episodes really surprised me. I think I'll be looking forward to this one weekly once I catch up.
    Last edited by _MEGA; 05-27-2019 at 01:59 AM.

@MacArther

Better late than never. Grad school sort of kills all my time during the week I actually have class and the week I need to spend prior preparing for said class.

Took it in the morning so the place was closed sadly. It's actually on the opposite side of the road when I head to and from class, but I braved the intersection for these pictures! Even though it was closed, looks like they had a pretty decent variety inside. But I think I know where there's an actual gundam figure store near by. If I'm in that area I'll try to get some pictures of the already built ones so you can fan girl over those haha.

Also, not sure why they loaded in sideways. I'll fix that later. Right click + view image seems to show them normally.

@_MEGA

:: MacArther furiously packing bags and closing up life in America ::

I'm going to the Gundam Motherland!!!!

---George S. Patton

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74757 ... LastLast