User Tag List

Default Twitch Channel - Complete overhaul

Hey guys,

So over the summer I plan to stream a hell of a lot over the summer but felt like my channel needed a completely new look.

So, i made a few things to try and revamp the channel and your thoughts and opinions on them would be great!

Image viewers will see when stream is offline:

d882a15b892ddbe1fdcdcbf3f310670c.png

Image viewers will see when the stream is about to start:

52da9b215fd05b4b00df2555a42e880b.png

Brand New Logo:

1366ad861285ed6f3931859d9eab7faa.jpg

Brand new banner showing what games I mainly stream:

0f9e8de7b0650ce87e2fbf27cdbe82e1.jpg

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions <3
    e - 06-03-2015
    eG - 09-02-2015
    eGO - 11-29-2015

The logo and banner look great!

The images are pretty awesome too, but two things:
    1) Move the Twitter and Facebook logos a little more to the left and right (respectively) on the bottom of the offline.

2) I would add the social media stuff on the starting soon one too unless you have a plan for that space.

Quote Originally Posted by RipplyTiger151 View Post
    The logo and banner look great!

The images are pretty awesome too, but two things:
    1) Move the Twitter and Facebook logos a little more to the left and right (respectively) on the bottom of the offline.

2) I would add the social media stuff on the starting soon one too unless you have a plan for that space.
    1) thank you for this :D

2) Yes, a timer counting down from 10 minutes sits there. There is a 10 minute window for people to join the stream and chill to some music whilst i make sure everything is setup correctly
    e - 06-03-2015
    eG - 09-02-2015
    eGO - 11-29-2015

Nice, design looks great!
    1. I'd advise you stylize the Facebook and Twitter logos to avoid them clashing with your color scheme.
    2. If you're not already sold on the color scheme in general, swapping all color schemes and picking new colors you'd like from a color wheel or a swatch generator will help keep the clean look you're going for consistent between screens.
    3. The banner is the only image that doesn't conform to this clean design. If you'd like that image to stick out, keep it the way it is. Otherwise, choosing images without much shading or shadows will help, but logos for the games would probably work best.

I also agree with Ripply, adding social media logos to the starting soon screen. If there's no room on the bottom, move all the logos and names to the same place across both screens. Makes sure people know where to look if they'd like to find your social media.

Good luck streaming!
    “Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”