User Tag List

Red face Hello hello or should I say, Good day mate?

Good day mate, as you can already tell from that slang I just used I do in fact live in Australia. The land filled with vicious, blood thirsty animals. Anyways, I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm not the average gamer, rather someone that overplays games if that makes sense. I have a massive massive massive variety of games I like to play from thanks to Humble Bundles bundles, I've collected 138 games from not even $100 or so which is bloody awesome. Which is quite good considering there's some pretty sweet games to play. Anyways you can see me play For Honor, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Rocket League and even the good old minecraft (Which I actually own a server). Furthermore I came across this forums looking for a new group of people to befriend, and possibly play with (in game fyi ). A new community will be something that I need which is something that I'm lacking so you'll probably see me post stupid comments every now and again just to fill in my time.

I'm super keen to see how I progress in this community (which I not know much of however would love to) and I believe I can see myself stick around for quite a while. So basically what I'm trying to say is that you all basically have to get use to me being around. Which shouldn't be hard I hope...

Anyways thanks for reading my little introduction and I hope I'll befriend a ton of yous but most of all see you all in the battlefield (which I also play ).

Thanks!

Welcome, Maty! We're glad to have you.

My brother lives in Australia! I might have to come up to battlefield and say hi sometime, nice to see eGO members from all around the world

Councilman Polamalu
    Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Supporter
    Community Spotlight Community Spotlight VIP
    Executive
    eGO Veteran - Level 6
    Board of Directors
    ProCombat Lifetime AllegianceMedal of HonorDistinguished Service
    Leadership Member Of The YearDedicated SupporterDonator

Excited to have you MatyG.

Hello and welcome MatyG!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

=(e)= - 3/25/17