User Tag List

Thread: Wassup

Default Wassup

Hello everyone! I've been in the gaming community for several years. Roughly since about 2003. I had played videos all my life but in 2003 is when i really got into it. A friend took me a place that you could play CS on LAN and I was hooked. I didn't have a computer of my own at the time so the only time I could play was when I went there. Soon they closed down for some reason but they sold all their computers and I was able to buy one for myself. I jumped into the gaming world head first. I started off with what ever Counter Strike was out at the time (its to long ago to remember) as well as Star craft, Warcraft and Diablo II. Was in several different "Clans" and made a lot of friends through out the years. Took a small break from PC gaming and was playing on Playstation for a good while. But then my brother told me about CS:GO and then that was it. I was back in to CS. I found eGO about 2 or 3 months ago and I am so glad I did! Looking forward to being here for a very long time!

That is my gaming life story. Good day sir....I said good day!

*DEAD* [LMS New Blood] =(eGO)= TheUnderDog : Crackers, wanna like ya know....NOT kill me everytime you see me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boe Jangles View Post
    Crackers - you know you are my favvvs

Hi Crackers. What kind of cracker are you? Saltine?

Hello Crackers!

=(e)= - 3/25/17
    =(eG)= - 4/16/17
    =(eGO)= - 7/4/17
    EC - 11/12/17[

Oh you'll be here a while probably, I've been here 8 years hah! But I was also inactive for about 7 sooooooooooo.