User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
    OMG, I FORGOT....I also really love pitch perfect 2.....let the quoting begin!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco_GL View Post
    Suck at gaming, but are a division leader? How much bribery happened?
    No Bribery - You don't need to be the best at a game to be in touch with a community.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco_GL View Post
    HAI, don't believe we've actually spoken too much.
    I could say the same for you. You should join teamspeak and hang with us all


    Quote Originally Posted by ZinDuo View Post
    When @ThatsnotmyName asks a leadership member for AFK King....

    Quality Meme Usage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fistacles View Post
    uhhhhh. hi.
    Hey!

  3. #23

    Default

    @ZinDuo well I only ask you <3


    e= 1/31/17
    eG= 2/21/17
    eGO= 4/16/17

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
    OMG, I FORGOT....I also really love pitch perfect 2.....let the quoting begin!
    You know, one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't do enough experimenting in college.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    You know, one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't do enough experimenting in college.
    Really, I'm doing plenty.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
    Really, I'm doing plenty.
    You are one of us, you paid the registration fee.

  7. #27

    Default

    What is this "experiment in college" thing I keep hearing about?

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    What is this "experiment in college" thing I keep hearing about?

  9. #29

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    You are one of us, you paid the registration fee.
    Brother of ΦΜΑ Sinfonia Fall ‘17 OASAASLLS



    Future Doctor of America


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •