User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Why did you join eGO? Vudu recruited me into eGO after I randomly found the Turbine server in like 2010.
    Favorite eGO memories The best times I had was as the recruiting advisor for TF2 and hosting Talk Like a Pirate Night.
    eGO Pride You really can't beat the connections you make with the people there.
    U.S Navy Veteran - Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) 3rd Class

Why did you join eGO? I joined because of the Merge and just because i love ttt so much

Favorite eGO memories - When we are full admins its fun for then there will be alot of fun talk and good fun and then we love to do reports together its fun and just when you get Traitor on a ttt server and get 9 kills in close combat with an awp

eGO Pride - i will always stay here in ego because them i talk with are here, and after the merge i felt like ego is the new home for me, so i will always have more and more memories and fun days
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Why did you join eGO?: I joined because of the merge, and honestly the transition was nice. I played jailbreak for quite a while, and am close to top 5 in terms of days on the server. So yea, mostly joined eGO because I love jailbreak so much, I started with TTT however.
    Favorite eGO memories: There are always some great late night jailbreak moments, and chaotic times on full servers that I enjoy, one of my memorable ones is probably when Mayhem hopped on and started creating chaos with promotions.
    eGO Pride: I love representing our community (and you guys should play some 10mans/go to events~).

so the first time I ever joined one of the servers was on cs back in april with my friends; not sure if this was before or after the merge because I wasn’t a regular member; so it was a course map and we played about 2 of them and then I had to go but it was fun but i later forgot about it. then in August I was getting bored of comp and decided to find a community server and I went into my history and found mg and joined. I was on for a little and everyday I kept going back and it got more enjoyable and interesting. i met new people and made so many friends and now its basically where i spend all my time when I’m playing cs.
    favorite memory - honestly I don’t have just one. almost all the moment on the servers are memorable
    eGO Pride - I’ve made so many good friends and I’m so thankful for that

It was a random server that my buddy Bumble-Bee and I joined way back in 2009 that happened to be the css high school server and we joined after that on a whim, ended up being on the css competitive team and various other things. He made O before I did, but eventually I did. Took a hiatus after a tragedy took Bumble-Bee from this world at 24 years old and now just making my way back into the community and its been a warm welcome and nice making new friends.

Favorite memory would be playing the highschool map constantly with Zoomer and Ashley because we had so much fun doing it.

The pride of eGO is knowing that it's not just games, but you're apart of a huge family.
    Last edited by bLu3-St33L; 11-20-2018 at 05:58 AM.

retired and can't go scuba diving till the doc's release me so I'm back into gaming. Spend a lot of time on your server so thought I'd stop and say hi.

Hey! Just want to quickly introduce myself here on the forums, although this thread was made nearly 2 years ago. I joined eGO for its link between eGO and pG, and recently noticed the notoriety of the leadership around the eGO servers. As a constant TF2 player, I've been playing on the pG Hightower server since late 2017 for its intensity and fun around the server - but since its very link between pG and eGO, it has been better since. To be fairly honest with you I want to become an admin for the hightower server, because of the constant downside of hackers, mic-spammers and racists throughout the server. I've met a lot of friends throughout my year upon the hightower, with plenty of great memories alongside - including frags and clips created by myself. As a trolldier main, with over 50k kills on my market gardener - I'm proud to play on the eGO servers, especially with my friends and the welcoming people I've met throughout the year.

Why did you join eGO? I was referred by a friend on Discord.
    Who recruited you? evilp00h
    On what server? Discord
    Favorite eGO memories (could be of events, could be old members you have good ol stories with, etc.): None so far...hope to make lots of memories with you all.
    eGO Pride - Why you choose to game here / What keeps you with eGO? I chose to game here because you all seem like a nice group of people and fun to play with.
    Likes Saber liked this post

Well, just saw this but figured I'd give it a go
    Why did I Join eGO? When I first found this server looking for a different server I fell in love with it immediately, the overall fun experience, the admins were great and helped answer any questions and after a bit I decided that I wanted to be part of this amazing community.
    My favorite memory My favorite memories of eGO has got to be all the fun events that are hosted in the csgo division.
    Why I choose to continue gaming in eGO Once I started playing eGO I fell in love insantly, and the more I played the more I realize this has got to be te best server ever. Admin are helpful, there wasn't any ridiculous toxicity for being new, no racism at all and a good set of rules to help keep the toxicity down to a minimum. so I continued to play and here I am now, completely addicted playing a couple hours a day
    =(e)= : 07-13-2018
    =(eG)= : 4-21-2019
    =(eGO)=: 6-07-2019
    Member Services: 6-13-2019

If you have any questions about anything or want to play or hangout just add me or pm me on discord

Discord: 3dsam#3179

Gonna give this a go.
    Why did I Join eGO? When I was watching Node's video. They play Gmod TTT. I was thinking if there was one on CS:GO. And I was right.
    My favorite memory? Mm. Rdming Admin Of course. Teehee~ And I met good and kind players.
    Why did I choose to continue gaming in eGO? Thanks to Musa for recruiting me. I love this play whether I'm active or not. Cause eGO is been part of my family. People here are like my big or little brother or sister.
    Thanks Snowy thanked for this post

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast