User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 10

Family forever, eGO is right there with you!

~
    #RebelNation
    #ArbyPHAT
    ~ =(e)= 1/16/2019
    ~Banned 3/10/2019
    ~Unbanned 4/10/2019
    ~ =(eG)= Not Yet
    ~ =(eGO)= Not Yet

Quote Originally Posted by Alcha View Post
    Gonna give this a go.
    Why did I Join eGO? When I was watching Node's video. They play Gmod TTT. I was thinking if there was one on CS:GO. And I was right.
    My favorite memory? Mm. Rdming Admin Of course. Teehee~ And I met good and kind players.
    Why did I choose to continue gaming in eGO? Thanks to Musa for recruiting me. I love this play whether I'm active or not. Cause eGO is been part of my family. People here are like my big or little brother or sister.
    Family forever! eGO is right there with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~
    #RebelNation
    #ArbyPHAT
    ~ =(e)= 1/16/2019
    ~Banned 3/10/2019
    ~Unbanned 4/10/2019
    ~ =(eG)= Not Yet
    ~ =(eGO)= Not Yet

Why not give it a go

Why did I Join eGO? : I joined due to the merge between eGO and PG and have been playing pG for 4-5 months at the time of the merge.

My favorite memory? : There's no specific memory but I love the late night games when I'm super tired but would just be chilling and having a great laugh with the other players on JB. (Last CT clutches, Last T clutches, jokes and an all around good time)

Why did I choose to continue gaming in eGO/ eGO pride: I've met a lot of cool people from all around the world and the server connects us all which leads to us having fun and having a good time.
    PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE EM'

Quote Originally Posted by Cops View Post
    Why not give it a go

Why did I Join eGO? : I joined due to the merge between eGO and PG and have been playing pG for 4-5 months at the time of the merge.

My favorite memory? : There's no specific memory but I love the late night games when I'm super tired but would just be chilling and having a great laugh with the other players on JB. (Last CT clutches, Last T clutches, jokes and an all around good time)

Why did I choose to continue gaming in eGO/ eGO pride: I've met a lot of cool people from all around the world and the server connects us all which leads to us having fun and having a good time.
    Love you cops! Late night JB wouldn’t be the same without you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~
    #RebelNation
    #ArbyPHAT
    ~ =(e)= 1/16/2019
    ~Banned 3/10/2019
    ~Unbanned 4/10/2019
    ~ =(eG)= Not Yet
    ~ =(eGO)= Not Yet

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 10