24 82.76%
  • No

2 6.90%
  • Other

3 10.34%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Comp Team

i can do tank or healer, whatever is needed

“This is a truth: when you sacrifice your life, you must make fullest use of your weaponry. It is false not to do so, and to die with a weapon yet undrawn.”
    ― Miyamoto Musashi

i'd go in, I'm rank 47 in comp my self and climbing

If this is still a thing I'd be down, just contact me whenever. Rank 65 and play dps/off tank, can also call a bit for strats.

SEiGE : ill take some credits..? <3 :3
    SEiGE reputation decreased to 4
    =(eGO)= pnndaa : !down SEiGE

I am 100% for this idea and would love to join. Floating around 65 right now. I play all roles, but probably best at dps.

~Thanks to Meep for my awesome avatar!~

SPIDEY IS BANANA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0C00L View Post
    This would be sick!
    If you're interested, sign up on the "Comp Team Setup" thread.

~Thanks to Meep for my awesome avatar!~

SPIDEY IS BANANA!!!

Default Comp Room Always Locked

I would love to play on a comp team but it seems there are only a few elite players that are allowed to play and they lock the comp room and change the passwords to segregate the other players. but I guess this problem has plagued our community for years and nothing will change. We get new member in by telling them oh yeah we play that game, but when they go to play that game the ELITE players don't want to let them play...great marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Soupy View Post
    I would love to play on a comp team but it seems there are only a few elite players that are allowed to play and they lock the comp room and change the passwords to segregate the other players. but I guess this problem has plagued our community for years and nothing will change. We get new member in by telling them oh yeah we play that game, but when they go to play that game the ELITE players don't want to let them play...great marketing
    What if the comp team guys are involved in a match? Or Team practice?
    Inbox contains 757 messages.
    You have 950 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)

@jnwc

Quote Originally Posted by Soupy View Post
    Our competitive team is meant to be for our elite players. We had tryouts and the best were selected to join. They have scheduled practices which they use the locked rooms so they are not disturbed during that time. The roster is currently set and in place. If you were interested in joining you should have private messaged Havok or myself instead of whining in public like a child. Grow up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2