User Tag List

Default An Apology to the members of eGO

Hi everyone,
    You may not know me, but I know many of you. I'm making this thread so I can apologize for my actions over the course of the last few weeks. It hasn't been easy. I'd like to especially apologize to Leadership for disrupting them and hopefully you all can forgive me. I know there is never an excuse for a bad attitude, but some stuff went down recently which piled onto my stress. I know this isn't much compared to what I have done to you guys, but maybe one day you can forgive me and things can go back to what they used to be. I'm not trying to create drama, I never intend for my actions to be bad. I can only attempt to say what's on my mind and I'm a very expressive person. Sorry to everyone. Thank you for reading this.

Kris
    Obeying Orders in 2017

There's no need to be sorry Kris we all know you're a great person :D

If someone ever says that they never said something they didn't regret later on, they're lying. The important thing is that, no matter how big or small your mistake was, you're a better person for it now because you learned from it. Keep on rolling dude.

It's okay kris, as long as you learn from your mistake, and hey, we're all human we make mistakes.