User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Overwatch patch 1.0.4

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...ic/20745235963

PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.

HERO BALANCE CHANGES

McCree
    Peacekeeper
    Alternate Fire
    Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree starts reloading) decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds
    Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45

Developer Comments: McCree was performing too well against all targets, making him feel like a must-pick in many situations. By reducing the damage of his alternate fire, McCree is now significantly weaker against tanks like Roadhog and Reinhardt, but still maintains his lethality against smaller targets like Tracer and Genji.

Widowmaker
    Widow’s Kiss
    Alternate Fire (Scoped Shot)
    Base damage decreased from 15 to 12
    Note: Scoped shot damage multiplier remains unchanged
    Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x
    Players must now wait for the unscoping animation to completely finish before scoping

Infra-Sight
    Ultimate cost increased by 10%

Developer Comments: In the right hands, Widowmaker can often feel unstoppable—even when just landing body shots instead of critical heads shots. The changes to her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged. Additionally, we felt her Ultimate ability, Infra-Sight, was coming up a little too frequently, especially considering its impact on the game.

BUG FIXES

General
    Improved stability of the High Bandwidth option in Custom Games

Heroes
    Fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to gain Ultimate charge whenever damage boosting an ally who was attacking a barrier or Ice Wall
    Fixed a bug that allowed Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on certain maps

Maps
    Fixed an issue with collision on certain areas of Dorado not blocking line of sight
    My theme song:

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    mccree now dumpster tier.
    McCree is still really strong.

He's still god-tier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMajeye View Post

He's still god-tier.
    hes not god tier, hes just not a tank murderer, people now have chances against him

Quote Originally Posted by TheMajeye View Post

He's still god-tier.
    ive dumped on every mccree ive gone up against. maybe they're just bad.

Personally, I'd say that he is well balanced now. He's still a threat against non-tank characters, but tanks are no longer insta-killed by him.
    Inbox contains 757 messages.
    You have 950 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)

@jnwc

Quote Originally Posted by RESPAWN View Post
    Personally, I'd say that he is well balanced now. He's still a threat against non-tank characters, but tanks are no longer insta-killed by him.
    Although, a solid stun + fan the hammer can still result in their death if he's skilled enough to execute it
    My theme song:

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Keeper View Post
    Although, a solid stun + fan the hammer can still result in their death if he's skilled enough to execute it
    True. But only if they've already taken some damage elsewhere or if you're skilled enough to roll and fan again. But I've found that by the time I roll and fan again, I'm usually getting flanked by one of his teammates who then eliminates me.
    Inbox contains 757 messages.
    You have 950 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)

@jnwc

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Keeper View Post
    1 left click headshot does as much damage as 3 fan the hammer shots and is far more accurate. 1 left click headshot into fan should be the combo to shoot for. Note that fan cannot headshot.

For myself I saw a huge drop off in McCree, now I'm not a headshot every time but multiple times I've done 4+ body shots on multiple non-tank characters and didn't kill then, and if theyre being healed by a lucio, or anything else, you just can't kill them. Cree has too low of a shot count and fires to slowly for his damage output.

I went from a 6 kill game with McCree to a 28 kill game with Reinhardt so it's not me sucking completely.
    1:19 PM - Megs A Tagger: I like blackjack....and money

Annihilator: When I was going through puberty, people would think I was my mom on the phone.

Gruun Pents: All i want to do is sit here and watch sports and ghost adventures while stuffing my face with spaghetti

8:36 AM - Zer0: i just got the shit scared out of me by a milky way wrapper, no lie I thought it was a mouse coming to attack me

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast