User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Keeper View Post
    Issue is charge time + overly generous hitboxes
    That I can agree

Plus their health, both Hanzo and WM have 250 and 225 health, they should be glass cannons, easy to kill if you're right up on them, they shouldn't be able to go toe to toe with a MeCree, any offense hero really.
    1:19 PM - Megs A Tagger: I like blackjack....and money

Annihilator: When I was going through puberty, people would think I was my mom on the phone.

Gruun Pents: All i want to do is sit here and watch sports and ghost adventures while stuffing my face with spaghetti

8:36 AM - Zer0: i just got the shit scared out of me by a milky way wrapper, no lie I thought it was a mouse coming to attack me

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Compton View Post
    Plus their health, both Hanzo and WM have 250 and 225 health, they should be glass cannons, easy to kill if you're right up on them, they shouldn't be able to go toe to toe with a MeCree, any offense hero really.
    hanzo and wm both have 200 health baseline. and unless they can hit you close range with a fully charged shot, they really can't go up against any offense hero, or any hero close range for that matter. Hanzo has no escapes for when you get in close and start smacking him around.

On the note of people complaining about characters, I surprised no one has picked on junk rat. This video sums it up all

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwqTAFQlJOg&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Wizekraker View Post
    On the note of people complaining about characters, I surprised no one has picked on junk rat. This video sums it up all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwqT...ature=youtu.be
    yeahh XD junkrat needs less HP imo
    My theme song:

If a nerf happens then that's all fine and dandy, people will still play him anyways. FTH isn't that hard to counter and MeCree is easy to counter as well.
    All I play is Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    If a nerf happens then that's all fine and dandy, people will still play him anyways. FTH isn't that hard to counter and MeCree is easy to counter as well.
    The only "counter" to fan is going nowhere near mccree, but then you get the ones sitting around a corner waiting to one shot you. You can't even call it a counter because mccree just left clicks you instead, it's just an action you take not to get one shot. Flashbang and fth offer no counterplay and are frustrating to play against.

A simple damage Nerf won't do anything either unless you're playing a tank, but then he'll just roll and fan you again. They need to completely redo his kit if they ever want him to be anything but frustrating to play against. The same goes for mei. This isn't ever going to happen, and is why I stopped playing overwatch. No fun to be had when there are certain heroes on the other team.
    Last edited by RedDragonKnight; 06-13-2016 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    The only "counter" to fan is going nowhere near mccree, but then you get the ones sitting around a corner waiting to one shot you. You can't even call it a counter because mccree just left clicks you instead, it's just an action you take not to get one shot. Flashbang and fth offer no counterplay and are frustrating to play against.

A simple damage Nerf won't do anything either unless you're playing a tank, but then he'll just roll and fan you again. They need to completely redo his kit if they ever want him to be anything but frustrating to play against. The same goes for mei. This isn't ever going to happen, and is why I stopped playing overwatch. No fun to be had when there are certain heroes on the other team.
    All I'm saying is that I have no frustration when playing against MeCree. I don't find it all that hard to just check my corners as well as kill him. It's really nothing special as long as you know what you're looking out for.
    All I play is Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    All I'm saying is that I have no frustration when playing against MeCree. I don't find it all that hard to just check my corners as well as kill him. It's really nothing special as long as you know what you're looking out for.
    checking a corner for mccree isn't like shoulder peaking an awp. unless that awp stunned you when it missed and instantly loaded a second shot to kill you with. Once you see mccree, flashbang and you're dead. no chance, no counterplay, and no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    checking a corner for mccree isn't like shoulder peaking an awp. unless that awp stunned you when it missed and instantly loaded a second shot to kill you with. Once you see mccree, flashbang and you're dead. no chance, no counterplay, and no fun.
    That's for you not me
    All I play is Overwatch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast