User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Fan gets Slammed

Hero Balance
    *McCree's Fan the Hammer ability is going to have its damage reduced.

*They are testing buffing D.Va's damage or her survivability. One of the two will potentially happen.

Competitive
    *End of June is still the target release date.

*Seasons will last for 3 months.

*Losing lots of games will result in a demotion.

New Content
    *Jeff hinted towards "Sombra".
    "it's about time that people are concerned with who Sombra is. I hope they keep researching more and find more hints that are out there."

*More Heroes

*More Maps

Play of the Game
    *Play of the Game may receive updates later this year. Potentially different camera angles to make it "more cinematic".
    (Hopefully that doesn't mean 24 FPS)

Servers
    *0.08% of matches have used the "High Bandwidth" option in custom games.

*They need more people testing High Bandwidth before they can consider adding it to something like Quick Play.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-big-questions

The McCree news just makes me giddy. If he hits you with the flashbang you're almost guaranteed to die since FTH has absolutely no downside other than emptying all the rounds you've got chambered.

137.6 decibel World Record Fan Noise 12/2/13!

information/hype around "Sombra" http://techraptor.net/content/rumor-...-sombra-reveal
    or watch this (video version)
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LrL45j3c1Uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Sike; 06-07-2016 at 09:59 PM. Reason: was trying to get video to work :(

if you nerf FTH to where it doesn't kill the 250+ right away with 5-6 rounds chambered then you're just going ruin the playability of MeCree, I personally feel like he is already one of the weaker offense heroes
    1:19 PM - Megs A Tagger: I like blackjack....and money

Annihilator: When I was going through puberty, people would think I was my mom on the phone.

Gruun Pents: All i want to do is sit here and watch sports and ghost adventures while stuffing my face with spaghetti

8:36 AM - Zer0: i just got the shit scared out of me by a milky way wrapper, no lie I thought it was a mouse coming to attack me

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Compton View Post
    if you nerf FTH to where it doesn't kill the 250+ right away with 5-6 rounds chambered then you're just going ruin the playability of MeCree, I personally feel like he is already one of the weaker offense heroes
    I think they're just going to adjust how he handles tanks, they want to keep him as a quick carry-killer but make him weak against tanks.
    My theme song:

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Keeper View Post
    I think they're just going to adjust how he handles tanks, they want to keep him as a quick carry-killer but make him weak against tanks.
    But how do you do that? change the time each shot happens with fan the hammer? If you nerf the damage FTH will be useless. And why would you take away a tank buster like that? There really isn't another offense hero thats just a straight up tank buster.

I guess my biggest gripe is why is this your first focus when you have so many other things that need to be nerfed, like Hanzo and Windowmaker doing 100+ damage a shot that they can spam pretty easily. The Turret that autolocks onto you from across the map that gets repaired for free.
    1:19 PM - Megs A Tagger: I like blackjack....and money

Annihilator: When I was going through puberty, people would think I was my mom on the phone.

Gruun Pents: All i want to do is sit here and watch sports and ghost adventures while stuffing my face with spaghetti

8:36 AM - Zer0: i just got the shit scared out of me by a milky way wrapper, no lie I thought it was a mouse coming to attack me

I guess my biggest gripe is why is this your first focus when you have so many other things that need to be nerfed, like Hanzo and Windowmaker doing 100+ damage a shot that they can spam pretty easily.
    Actually they're looking at Widow's damage as well.

137.6 decibel World Record Fan Noise 12/2/13!

But how do you do that? change the time each shot happens with fan the hammer? If you nerf the damage FTH will be useless. And why would you take away a tank buster like that? There really isn't another offense hero thats just a straight up tank buster.

I guess my biggest gripe is why is this your first focus when you have so many other things that need to be nerfed, like Hanzo and Windowmaker doing 100+ damage a shot that they can spam pretty easily. The Turret that autolocks onto you from across the map that gets repaired for free.
    I definitely agree with your points, but reaper and pharah are meant to be the primary tank counters. With Mcree they want a skilled Mcree player to have a "chance" at killing a tank, but not a guarantee like he does now. I'm assuming this will be handled with a slight damage adjustment + lowered head shot damage? I'm not entirely sure how they're going to handle his Nerf and still make him the offensive smasher he is.

Widowmaker and Hanzo are out of control IMO. A skilled player on either team could literally 1v6 on defense, with the only real counter to ninja behind OR outsnipe.

I think Hanzo needs a bit of a full rework on all his stats and bow charge time, Widow I'd like to see some adjustments to her charge time as well and for hit boxes to be reduced for them. I think a slight charge time adjustment + hit box changes would balance them more.
    My theme song:

I wonder what would happen if they made his revolver work like it does in cs:go. make it single action and left click has a delay between clicking and shooting in which the hammer has to cock, and right click fan happens slower than it does currently and is far more inaccurate. Will remove the cheapness of going into a mccree and just getting flashbang gibbed every time. Nerfing his damage literally won't do anything when he's fighting tanks as he'll still go flashbang + fan for most of their health, then just roll and fan again to kill them.

well his fan almost kills a reinhardt with only body shots. They would have to cut his damage by 50% to make it so he can't kill the 200/250 health heroes. I don't see that happening, which is why I don't see a damage nerf as viable.
    Last edited by RedDragonKnight; 06-08-2016 at 03:50 PM.

so many other things that need to be nerfed, like Hanzo and Windowmaker doing 100+ damage a shot that they can spam pretty easily. The Turret that autolocks onto you from across the map that gets repaired for free.
    I honestly don't see your problem with widowmaker, sure she does 100+ dmg, but she is a sniper, that's her job. Almost all characters require at least 2 body shots to kill, which I think is fair considering most other games follow similar principal. However, if they want to nerf the charge up rate, that I can understand,
    Last edited by Wizekraker; 06-08-2016 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizekraker View Post
    I honestly don't see your problem with widowmaker, sure she does 100+ dmg, but she is sniper, that's her job. Almost all characters require at least 2 body shots to kill, which I think is fair considering most other games follow similar principal.
    Issue is charge time + overly generous hitboxes
    My theme song:

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast