User Tag List

Thread: Moving soon!

Default Moving soon!

Hey guys,

First off, thank you for accepting me in to eGO. I feel like I'm at home with you all!

I currently am living in the great state of California, however I had a great opportunity come up to move up to Idaho. I'll be leaving my parents house, and staying with my sister for a few months before I have a place of my own.

Just seeing if anyone has any advice for moving out, especially out of state. Anything would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCow View Post
    Hey guys,

First off, thank you for accepting me in to eGO. I feel like I'm at home with you all!

I currently am living in the great state of California, however I had a great opportunity come up to move up to Idaho. I'll be leaving my parents house, and staying with my sister for a few months before I have a place of my own.

Just seeing if anyone has any advice for moving out, especially out of state. Anything would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    Yea, don't pay for stuff you can't afford you may have the money when you want it, but think of if you really need it, and if you'll still be using it after a month.