User Tag List

Default international purchases

does anybody know what DDU (delivery duty unpaid) is? and what exactly does that even mean?

Means that the seller fulfills his obligation to deliver when the goods have been made available at the named place in the country of importation. That means the seller will deliver his stuff when the goods are there to deliver. Delivery Duty Unpaid = the duty to deliver the good has not been completed.

what is it that i read about me as the buyer possibly being responsible for any fees? what additional fees other than the product and shipping could i have to pay?

im asking because i want to get the zowie benq ec2-a and all US retailers are out of stock so im thinking about buying straight from zowie which is located in denmark

Quote Originally Posted by Sike View Post
    what is it that i read about me as the buyer possibly being responsible for any fees? what additional fees other than the product and shipping could i have to pay?
    Sometimes when you order something overseas or in a different country, the company does not include duty fees, and you will need to pay upon pickup of your package. I've had to do this a few times getting stuff from the states

Quote Originally Posted by iSimon View Post
    Sometimes when you order something overseas or in a different country, the company does not include duty fees, and you will need to pay upon pickup of your package. I've had to do this a few times getting stuff from the states
    how much extra can it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Sike View Post
    how much extra can it cost?
    Depends where it comes from.