User Tag List

Default @Monstercat | Star Wars Jedi Academy #Gaming Montage

Okay guys i just uploaded a new video guys its not too impressive in my opinion however i will be looking into jaMME in the future to make better montages

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmtL0SK29Kc[/ame]
    MrDJSilva.com & MrDJSilva.tv

Twitter - Discord - YouTube - Twitch - Reddit - Instagram - Facebook
    Steam: MrDJSilva | Origin: MrDJSilva | Discord: MrDJSilva#7106
    XBox: MrDJSilva | PSN: MrDJSilva

I feel bad for a few of the people on the other ends of the 1v1s. I'm probably more disappointed they didn't even bother to attempt fanning you to death

Also, you should try to "glide" forward, start a side right swing (assuming red stance), and it will delay the strike when you land. Super good tactic. Nice video!

Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA View Post
    I feel bad for a few of the people on the other ends of the 1v1s. I'm probably more disappointed they didn't even bother to attempt fanning you to death

Also, you should try to "glide" forward, start a side right swing (assuming red stance), and it will delay the strike when you land. Super good tactic. Nice video!
    Ohh so are JKA players here

Yeah i am aware of that i just need to break some habits of when i first started and thats many years of issues xD

And thanks MEGA i also added you on steam bro might get you to pick up that saber of yours
    MrDJSilva.com & MrDJSilva.tv

Twitter - Discord - YouTube - Twitch - Reddit - Instagram - Facebook
    Steam: MrDJSilva | Origin: MrDJSilva | Discord: MrDJSilva#7106
    XBox: MrDJSilva | PSN: MrDJSilva